Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Expedia.comUS$110
TravelocityUS$110
Lol.travelUS$123
1,178 results
All reviews great location convention center within walking distance gervais street vista area parking lot colonial life arena hotel is located great stay staff was very friendly free breakfast front desk staff would stay here again usc capital campus college
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2022

One night on the street side which was noisy. Very conveniently located hotel and very clean. Parking was hard to locate, and even then, not sure which was the main parking lot. Check-in was slower than it needed to be, and the desk was almost annoyed at my questions. The food was fairly good in the am.

Room tip: Parking is in the back. Don't ask too many questions
Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 16 August 2022

The first challenge here was access. The hotel fronts on Gervais Street, but you have to access the parking lot from Lincoln Street. They have gated parking, but you can press a button to be buzzed in when you first arrive. After that, your room key can be used to access the lot. The sign said that guest parking was $14 per day.

Check in was fairly quick. We got a room on the 4th floor (of 5). They had multiple luggage carts of at least 2 different types (I saw at least 4 total), which I pay somewhat more attention to now after staying in a larger place that only had 1...

The hotel seemed quiet. Rooms toward the back would probably help in this regard. The location is on a main street in town, about 2 - 3 blocks from the state capitol building complex. It is a short walk (5 minutes or less) to a large number of restaurants or bars in the area. If you are here on a weekend, the Soda City Market is located on (mostly closed for just pedestiran use) Main Street starting about 5 blocks away.

Breakfast was included with the stay. It started at 6 a.m. on the Saturday we were there for it. I'd say it was about average for what hotels are providing now, post-Covid. I had enough to eat, anyway.

Our room was fine; we only had one bath towel for some reason, but we didn't notice until it wasn't convenient to request a 2nd one. The bed was comfortable.

I've stayed in 3 different hotels now in / near Columbia. For staying in the walkable radius of downtown, this is a good option.

Room tip: Rooms towards the rear might be quieter.
Reviewed 21 July 2022

The hotel was located on a great location, walking distance to all kinds of restaurants bars and shops. We were there for only one night but really got to enjoy the city. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. We had no issues.

Reviewed 11 July 2022

We spent the night here because we were visiting the Zoo... Our stay was great.
Very good location and rooms, and fantastic customer service! We will def. stay here again.
Stephanie at the front desk and the lady in the breakfast area are SUPER welcoming, friendly and nice. Thank you!

Reviewed 29 June 2022

I really love the beds. They are clean and comfortable. You will sink right in. If you like soft pillows they have them. I just prefer my medium firm pillow from home. I like that I could adjust the temperature in my room. One down side was that the TV remote didn't work for changing channels.

Date of stay: June 2022