Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
US$77
Trip.com
US$76
PricelineUS$77
Comfort InnUS$77
HurbUS$90
All reviews room was clean parking lot next morning south carolina desk clerk hot breakfast interstate pet bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile

Completely satisfying room especially after the Erykah Badu concert. It was well kept and everything was clean. The continental breakfast was decent as well. This was our first time staying at this hotel but it won’t be the last.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2022

We frequently travel through South Carolina and pick up hotel coupons at thee welcome centers. On April 30th, 2022 we checked at this hotel with a $70.00 coupon (based on availability). Clerk stated that this rate did not apply on weekends. There was nothing of this nature mentioned on the coupon. It appears to be a policy applied at the discretion of the clerk! We were charged $136.80 for a substandard room and the hotel was far from fully booked. This bait and switch practice is far too common with Comfort Inn.

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank rolling47
Reviewed 16 April 2022

Friendly and attentive staff (even gave me an umbrella to get my car in stormy weather), a good hot breakfast, clean room except for stains on the floor of the bathtub. A bit noisy after 5 am with thin walls.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 3 April 2022

I stayed at this Comfort Inn twice in 2020 on my way traveling from Maine to Florida and again in March 2022. Very affordable and nice location. The rooms are always clean and the staff is very friendly & helpful. I usually have problems sleeping in places other than my own home but have always slept the full night here. I travel with my dog and there is plenty of clean green space to walk your dog including down the road. Will definitely book again when I head back North next month.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 16 February 2022

Great friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, also great breakfast with a variety of items! Very clean dining area!!
The beds were very comfortable!! Quiet and peaceful!! Will definitely stay here when in the area!!

Date of stay: February 2022