Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Priceline
US$110
Trip.com
US$100
Expedia.comUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
Lol.travelUS$123
All reviews fire pit front desk fort jackson king suite nice stay basic training graduation other hotels staff was friendly breakfast staff complimentary breakfast clean hotel would definitely stay here again yogurt parking lot interstate ft pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2022

I got married here last week Saturday! Staff helped out with everything and were so professional! Our wedding was perfect and we are happy we got married here instead of a church! We also had the reception there as well excellent hotel to stay at if your in Columbia or want to have a wedding or event five stars all day!!! Also huge shout out to mr Kareem Miller the hotel manager! Thank you from the amazing Augustin’s

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kareem Miller, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia/Southeast-Ft. Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2022

Mr. Augustin, It was so great to share in your wonderful day, what a beautiful ceremony. It was truly our pleasure to welcome you and your new bride to our Inn. I hope we are able to welcome you again real soon we loved having you here.

Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

We had room 501. We were extremely tired and got it about 11pm. After we had unpacked and got ready to take showers. We discovered a baby pacifier under the TV on the floor and a chocolate candy wrapper as well. The shower barely worked along with some sort of shampoo/hair stuff on the shower wall. NOT OKAY. Upon checking out we informed the staff who said the manager would probably offer some compensation back to our credit card. Which we have not seen. I know staffing is bad but if you can’t clean rooms don’t operate. Bad experience

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2022

I love the fact that I did not have to go out in the morning searching for a good cup of coffee! Breakfast was served daily and it was great. The staff are great as well! Overall great experience! We will definitely be booking again!

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 7 August 2022 via mobile

This is the most run down Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in and I’m a Hilton Honors member so Hampton Inn is my hotel of choice. When I checked in and went to my room the air conditioner was not even turned on. It was 94 outside! It did cool after running the ac for a few hours. My room had chipped paint, random extensions cords, spiders, holes in the wall, cracked outlet covers, and many more needed repairs.

The friendly employees are the only reason this isn’t a 1 star review.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Kareem Miller, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia/Southeast-Ft. Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2022

Mr. T first thank you for recognizing our wonderful team. 2nd our AC units are set in every room to 72 degrees when they aren't occupied the average of the majority of households and other hotels. They are monitored consistently and if temperature of unoccupied rooms goes above 72 we are sent an alert message to correct in balance. The temperature in Columbia was at 97 degrees this weekend in Columbia with humidity of almost 100 percent so this may have caused the room to feel hotter than normal. Lastly, I'm totally surprised to read these issues experienced in your room, it's certainly not our normal mode of operation. Please contact me directly with your room number so we can investigate and correct.

Kareem.Miller@hilton.com

Reviewed 20 July 2022

Do your self a favor and do not stay at this Hampton Inn. I am a diamond member and stay at a lot of Hampton Inns, this by far was not Hampton Inn quality. I arrive and used my digital key to go to room 210. The room was 75 degrees and the AC was set on 65 so it was not cooling. Went to front desk and they gave me keys for a king suite (301). I went to that room and someone was taking a shower when I walked in. Then they put me in 303. I went to wash my hands and the water gave a burst and became black then turned to brown. I checked the shower and the water coming from the shower was brown. Went back to the front desk and they gave me keys to 403. I walked to that room and the water coming from the shower was brown as well. I had left the shower in 303 running while I was checking out 403. Went back to 303 (about 15 minutes) and water had cleared so I decided to stay in 303. The customer service person that night said he would speak to the manager to clear the charges for the room but unfortunately, I guess he forgot because I was charge fully for the room. I called back the next day and was told he did not make any notes concerning my stay either. As if this was not enough of an issue, I noticed in all 3 rooms that I walked in the couches were stained and dirty. To top it all off, I now have red puffy bit marks on my arms and feet that itch. I am guessing that is from bed bugs. I did not see any but how else would I get 6- 10 red itchy marks on my skin.
See all photos below. Stay at this hotel at your own risk

Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank feliciag827

Felicia,

As this is a public review, I would like to post what we discussed about on phone, The AC units are made to automatically shut off (to prevent freezing) if they are placed at such a low temperature, they operate just like home unit which would never be put on 66 degrees. Room 301(your second room) was NOT OCCUPIED the shower was running to bleed lines due to us having our water off to the entire building to repair a faulty Valve. This is why water was temporally brown. Lastly after reading notes left from night shift, we immediately shut the room down you occupied and scheduled our pest control company to inspect the room. Although bugs are present in hotels and homes across America from the ease of travel from person to person. The results of your ROOM WAS NEGATIVE, meaning no activity after a complete disassembly of beds, nightstands, carpet, furniture and light sockets. I will be glad to share this report with you for peace of mind.