Lowest prices for your stay
US$94
Priceline
US$87
Lol.travel
US$84
Expedia.comUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
AlgotelsUS$95
All reviews room was clean extra space waffles indoor pool great stay business center hot breakfast would stay here again breakfast bar convenient location walmart interstate desk checkin pillows housekeeping cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2022

Full line of amenities pool gym Wi-Fi breakfast business center and convenient store near desk
Extra Clean and Sanitary
Kind and Helpful Staff
Convenient Location
Safe and Sound
Beds are so Comfortable
Excellent Wi-Fi
Updated, Fresh Rooms with wonderful baths.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Comfort Suites Columbia at Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Hi AmandaOMommy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our location, wifi and our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2022

Was booked at another hotel but i needed handicapped accessible. This place was so kind and nice, changed my reserv to comply to my needs. I just checked in, now I'm headed for a shower and rest on the sofa

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Comfort Suites Columbia at Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2022

Hi Sweetwater68,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2022

We arrived to a woman arguing with her man on the phone his card didn’t work. Got our room and there was a bar of dried soap on the tub. Called to get another room. None available. Used most of out towels cleaning the tub. After a bath walked across the floor to the bed and feet were black where the floor had not been vacuumed in some time. Front desk no help. Breakfast?? Kids having a small food battle. Never again

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Comfort Suites Columbia at Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2022

Dear 07721TWjenniferc,

We are gutted to know that your recent stay at our property was not up to the mark. On behalf of our entire staff, please accept our sincere apologies. We take feedback very seriously, and please be ensured that we will work on your concerns diligently so that no other guest experiences what you did. We have briefed our housekeeping staff, and we will ensure a more stringent approach from here on, especially when it comes to enhancing our regular quality checks. We would hate to lose a valued guest like you and we sincerely hope you will give us another chance to host you better.

Reviewed 22 April 2022

I stay here 12+ times per month never a bad experience hotel staff always pleasant knowledgeable and helpful this is my home away from home A+++ clean relaxing warm and welcoming I can’t say enough about this property

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Comfort Suites Columbia at Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2022

Hi David_Levine47,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel so highly! I can't begin to express how much it means to our management and staff to hear from guests like yourself who have found our accommodations and services to be so welcoming. We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to rate our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 April 2022

The front desk staff is 5 star I love the way I’m greeted and the room was big and beautiful. The area is covenant. There’s a Walmart right in the back parking lot. There’s also a gas station and the mall is across the street.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Comfort Suites Columbia at Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2022

Hi ManiNicole,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our convenient location and great staff were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.