“Green Day's American Idiot was EXCELLENT”
Review of Trustus Theatre

Trustus Theatre
Ranked #42 of 116 things to do in Columbia
Reviewed 26 July 2016

My 1st time at Trustus. Great venue. Not a bad seat to be found. Went solo and still had a great time. Cold beers went well w free popcorn. Ensemble cast carry the show. Choreography was flawlessly executed. Very talented cast. Musicians were really into it. I want to see it again this Thursday (Jly 28). I'd like a female date. Interested?

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We have been to Trustus several times. Most recently, we saw American Idiot.

Always have a great time seeing old friends. Every seat in the place is great. Free popcorn. Cheap drinks. Makes for a fantastic night.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

We took the entire family to see the Green Day American Idiot show and I was very impressed. Even though I think the message speaks to a younger generation, I was impressed by the actors and music. The venue is very comfortable and had a bar for pre-show drinks.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Well done, cozy venue, totally entertaining. Columbia is most fortunate to have Trustus and its supporters. A jewel!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 December 2015

It’s always fun to introduce out-of-towners to the Trustus experience. Most of these newbies are genuinely surprised that a city the size Columbia has a theatre of this kind and quality. We recently took relatives from Charlotte to see “The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical.” We had a great time and went away very happy. In other words, we got exactly what we expected.