“What a great evening!”
Review of Trustus Theatre

Trustus Theatre
Ranked #41 of 116 things to do in Columbia
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Warm, welcoming, and smart! I enjoy theater and this playhouse and 'GREY GARDENS' casting ask spot on. I have not,in recent memory walked out of a play and said out loud 'That cast was made for this play. I laughed so hard it brought tears to my eyes. The 'corn' song was especially well done. You know which one it is when you hear it.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Trustus is our favorite theater! We just saw "Marcus or The Secret of Sweet" there. It was an excellent play. We really enjoy the comfy chairs, the free popcorn and being able to purchase beer and wine! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We saw a showing of the Great American Trailer Park Christmas and had a great time. The cast and story were endearing and the audience really got into the Christmas spirit. It helps that they offer free popcorn and a pretty good selection of alcohol for a fair price. Can't wait to see a production on their smaller more intimate stage!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

My 1st time at Trustus. Great venue. Not a bad seat to be found. Went solo and still had a great time. Cold beers went well w free popcorn. Ensemble cast carry the show. Choreography was flawlessly executed. Very talented cast. Musicians were really into it. I want to see it again this Thursday (Jly 28). I'd like a female date. Interested?