“Excellent Customer service”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #328 of 1,029 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I called in a carry out order and quickly called back to say I needed to change the order. The gentleman without hesitation assured me that this would not be a problem. He asked politely what else would I like instead and said it would not take very long to make. I then received a call back asking what time I needed the pizza made by so they would have it ready by that time. When I went to pick up my order the gentle man asked if I needed any plates or utensils. He was smiling the whole time he was talking. He had such a great personality and was seemed very happy to be at his job. I was so impressed by his demeanor that I asked spoke with the manger of this location to compliment him on the great service I received. There are many pizza places in the area but this one really has something extra. Great customer service. The pizza was really good too.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

We had our grandkids and they love pizza. We had never ordered from Domino's before. I downloaded the APP and ordered a variety of pizzas to suit everyone's individual taste. I found coupons on the APP. I submitted my order and followed the process of the pizzas. We drove up and they were ready as promised. Each pizza lid was opened by the clerk to verify our satisfaction. The pizzas were hot, plenty of topping and delicious. It was easy to order on the app. The clerk was very polite.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

Had a late night diner there and was not very good. We ordered 2 large veg pizza and both of them were tasteless. This was my first time trying there Vegi pezza and it was really disappointing. The service was quit slow may b coz it was very late at night.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I believe my title of this review says it all! Ordering was simple on their website...delivery was very fast...delivery guy very nice and professional!!

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

Not just great pizza, but excellent pastas as well. Try it!!!! Look for coupons before purchasing to save money too!!!

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!