“Great seafood and service”
Review of Blue Marlin

Blue Marlin
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Marlin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,040 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My mom and I stopped by here for lunch today. I ordered the seafood lunch special that had flounder, shrimp and a crab cake. The shrimp and flounder were amazing. The crab cake was mostly breading so it was disappointing. But the grits were good. I would definitely come back for the shrimp and flounder, but not the crab cake.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,260)

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I'm typically in Columbia twice a year for weekend conventions. Anytime I'm in town, I make it a point to enjoy dinner at Blue Marlin at least once over the weekend. It's a bit more expensive than other restaurants, but the food is delicious and the service is prompt even during busy nights. Blue Marlin is a great place to visit if you want a special meal out are in the mood for some excellent seafood.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

THIS is the way seafood should taste. Excellent friendly service in a beautiful atmosphere. A must try!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

First time in Columbia and the Blue Marlin is a must for a meal while visiting. Everything we had was fantastic- shrimp & grits, mahi mahi topped with crab and shrimp and a filet special were made to perfection. Be sure to make a reservation, as we were in on a Saturday and the restaurant was packed when we arrived and after we left.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a cozy old train station converted into a chic dining space. I dined there with nine other women, and everyone enjoyed her lunch. The service was excellent despite our large party. The ambience was lovely, with wainscoated walls and ceiling and linen napkins. Each plate looked scrumptious and the portions were generous. Prices were reasonable for a downtown restaurant.