Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
US$93
Vio.com
US$85
Hotels.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
Lol.travelUS$104
1,238 results
All reviews lake murray great stay indoor pool very nice hotel front desk staff would definitely stay here again convenient location parking lot hgi byron lobby interstate florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2022

The hotel is nice, and in a quiet area. The rooms are clean and neat, and the front desk staff is AMAZING. When I arrived, I wanted sushi. And asked if there was a place they recommended. To my surprise there was one I could walk to, and didn't have to drive. Everything was perfect. The only reason for the 4 rating, I went down to get breakfast with my service dog. And one of the servers, who didn't have the guts to come over and ask the two questions, told the server in training, to tell me I had to leave! This is the third time that this has happened at a hilton property since you guys went 'pet friendly'. I did educate the front desk and the server after the fact, but that of course is AFTER the fact. I would be more than willing to come in to educate all of your staff on the difference between a pet, an ESA, a therapy dog, and a service dog, as this as this has to stop. I am a diamond member and do not like being discriminated against because I have a medical condition that requires a SD. This experience made me so upset that I failed the test I came to take.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Bry Rivera, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2022

I hope this note finds you well. We have sent your feedback to the personnel concerned. I apologize for this bad experience. This s very disappointing to hear but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you. Please let me know if you want to discuss this personally.

Reviewed 14 May 2022

Stayed twice in 3 weeks. Plenty of parking, nice pool, friendly staff and well maintained property. Plenty of places to eat nearby. Skip the Brazil place next door.
Way overpriced. The Restaurant is closed Sunday nights due to not having a liquor license. Would be Nic if they could/would open without the booze.

Date of stay: April 2022
Bry Rivera, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 5 May 2022

We had a great visit at the Hilton Garden Inn. All employees were friendly, personable and spot on. Always where we were, helping, seeing what we might need. Just the way it should be. So glad that we are back to business and traveling.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Bry Rivera, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2022

I am so glad to hear that we were able to offer you a refuge from your busy schedule. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2022

Hotel staff was remarkable, always ready to help with a smile. I enjoyed breakfast and dinner, we sat outside on the patio chatted with other guests and remarkable everyone commented on how nice their stay has been.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 4 May 2022

The room was neat and sanitary; however it was difficult to adjust the temperature to a comfortable sleeping temp. The restaurant/dining area was neat and orderly and the food was superb. There were plenty of shopping centers less than 2 miles away that included financial institutions and recreational facilities.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that you had issues adjusting the temperature in your room. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our maintenance team. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.