Lowest prices for your stay
US$118
US$118
Etrip
US$106
PricelineUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
AlgotelsUS$213
1,221 results
All reviews ruth chris great location front desk self parking restaurants and bars walking distance room service hotel lobby great stay very nice hotel usc campus downtown area business trip easy access valet convention
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2022

I stayed here recently for a convention I attended with a friend of mine. We both had a great time. The location of the hotel made it very easy to walk to and from the event at the convention center. We stayed two nights. When we checked into our room, we were very pleased by the room size and cleanliness. We did have to call down to the front desk to request a microwave. That took some time to arrive, but it did eventually come we were very grateful. The staff member who helped us was very professional. I wish that I could say the same about one of the staff member at the front desk. They seemed overwhelmed and unhappy from the time we arrived to the time we checked out. Im not sure what happened maybe just a bad day. I will say overall the weekend was very successful and the hotel met our needs and I will stay here again for future events at the convention center.

Date of stay: August 2022
Justin D, General Manager at Hilton Columbia Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us. We take pride in our staff's ability to provide excellent service. It seems as though we fell short of that during your visit. Please know that your experience has been shared with the team as a training moment. We're always happy to have you back, and hope to exceed your expectations on your next visit.

Reviewed 7 September 2022 via mobile

One night stay . Clean room and comfortable bed. Excellent service from Julia at breakfast. Great veggie omelet. Coffee was good. Raspberries, strawberries and blackberries were a very nice surprise. Great service and food at Ruths chris steakhouse for late lunch.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us. We are always happy to provide a "clean and comfortable" room. Ruth's Chris does a wonderful job at serving our breakfast, and it seems like you were able to experience that first hand! We hope to have you return so we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 28 August 2022 via mobile

Stayed two nights. Second night I was awakened by intermittent sounds of drilling then after about 30 minutes started to hear hammering. Called front desk and was told there is construction in the hotel (not informed of this at check in) and would I like to move to a different room. This is at 1:30 AM!! No I would not like to move! I was told no guarantee how long the noise would continue and that a supervisor would contact me in the morning but I never received any call. Thanks for a mostly sleepless night!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Justin D, General Manager at Hilton Columbia Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property. Please accept my apologies for the disruptive noise you experienced, as we renovate our Ruth's Chris Steak House. Please know that your experience will be shared with our team so that we may discover more proactive measures to avoid this type of experience in the future.

Reviewed 18 August 2022

Stayed at his Hilton property the week of August 14. In Covid-19 times, I was highly surprised to see the lack of maintenance and cleanliness. The carpets, air ducts and bathroom air fans were filled with dust. The sink and shower were clogged with hair. Requested fresh towels and toiletries multiple times and we’re never delivered so I had to go to the lobby to get them myself. Staff likely gets paid low wages so they place zero effort in ensuring their guests actually get the experience they pay for. Having stayed in Hilton properties several times, this by far was the absolute worst experience. This location is at best a 1-star hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Justin D, General Manager at Hilton Columbia Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2022

Thank you for providing detailed feedback about your experience. While we have a robust preventative maintenance program which includes air ducts and ventilation, it is apparent that your rooms were in need of service. Please accept my apologies for this, and for the lack of service you received when requesting amenities. We take pride in offering competitive wages for our market, and demand that our employees offer exceptional service in return. We hope that if you ever return to Columbia, we can accommodate you and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 18 August 2022 via mobile

My family booked this Hilton for a funeral nearby. This is the dirtiest Hilton we have stayed at. We expected a bit better coming from a Tru by Hilton (2 star). But cleaning is not their priority. I get itchy read eyes and sneeze so many times as soon as I step in my room. We were moved to 3 different rooms, however, they were all full of dust in the air vents/ducts. The staff was annoyed by us constantly addressing the dust issue but I had to take Claritin every day just to stay here. Save your money/points and stay at a Hilton Garden or anywhere else.

1  Thank marianne8232018

Thank you for your response. I am disheartened to read that our thorough cleaning standards did not meet your expectations. While our goal is to provide flawless accommodations, it is evident that we did not achieve that. In these cases, we are always happy to compensate our guests, proportionate to any service failure(s). We have addressed your experience with our team as a training opportunity, and look forward to serving you in the future.