Lowest prices for your stay
US$192
US$192
Trip.com
US$176
Hotels.comUS$192
PricelineUS$192
Lol.travelUS$215
1,222 results
All reviews ruth chris great location front desk self parking restaurants and bars walking distance room service hotel lobby great stay very nice hotel usc campus downtown area business trip easy access valet convention
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2022 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. Parking was convenient. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Only possible negative was the AC had a very loud fan. It was constant like white noise so I liked it. Ruth Chris is the on-site restaurant with very high prices but there are many restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Justin D, General Manager at Hilton Columbia Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are committed to providing a consistently great experience. This includes convenient parking, clean and comfortable rooms, and friendly staff. While we have a robust preventative maintenance program in place, it seems as though we have some opportunity to improve. We hope you choose us in the future so that we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 1 October 2022

Staying in room 312. Bed side table drawer not cleaned, dead spider in. The study desk chair dirty, hair of previous users. Bed linen and towels set up in a hurry and improperly. Bed sheets wrinkled.

The hotel lobby ambience is good. Breakfast was an experience - thought breakfast was included and served myself. A lady came and told me that she had not checked me in for breakfast. Nobody was there to check me in. She said breakfast was not included in my room rate and so I had to leave the plate. I called from room for room service and she did not know if that could be done. So, I came down again to pick up breakfast and when I asked for omlette she said it was 9;27 am and breakfast closes at 9:30 and she cannot give omlette. I asked for coffee and they did not have coffee. But charged $16.45 for breakfast. May be the hotel needs some to do some training here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your detailed review. Please accept our apologies for your experience with us. We are fully committed to providing a clean and comfortable stay, and it seems as though we fell below our own standards. While our restaurant is independently managed, we depend on a relationship with a shared goal of exceeding customer service. We will be sure to analyze our breakfast operations in order to avoid guest experiences such as yours.

Reviewed 13 September 2022

My family and I have been staying at the Hilton Columbia Center multiple times per year over the last ten years plus. The location is excellent for events at USC and plenty of good dining choices in walking distance. On a previous stay we had an unfortunate experience with a front desk employee that was quickly made right by management which was very much appreciated. Our last stay on September 10th the hotel and surrounding businesses were very busy with a active weekend of events in Columbia. Two areas of the Hilton that very much impressed during our stay. The front desk representative Eric was very helpful, customer focused and a first class representative of this Hilton hotel. Secondly the valet service appeared to be short staffed when we checked in, however they were and always have been one of the best at handling cars and being focused on service. In summary a very good hotel and those Hilton employees and services we came in contact did not disappoint.

Date of stay: September 2022

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Hilton Columbia Center. We know you have several choices in Columbia, and are always thrilled when a guest has such a long history of staying with us. Our location certainly allows our guests to take advantage of surrounding food and entertainment options. I'm sure your family appreciates the options. We'll be sure to pass your review along to Eric, as he truly is a special member of our team.

Reviewed 9 September 2022

I stayed here recently for a convention I attended with a friend of mine. We both had a great time. The location of the hotel made it very easy to walk to and from the event at the convention center. We stayed two nights. When we checked into our room, we were very pleased by the room size and cleanliness. We did have to call down to the front desk to request a microwave. That took some time to arrive, but it did eventually come we were very grateful. The staff member who helped us was very professional. I wish that I could say the same about one of the staff member at the front desk. They seemed overwhelmed and unhappy from the time we arrived to the time we checked out. Im not sure what happened maybe just a bad day. I will say overall the weekend was very successful and the hotel met our needs and I will stay here again for future events at the convention center.

Date of stay: August 2022

Thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us. We take pride in our staff's ability to provide excellent service. It seems as though we fell short of that during your visit. Please know that your experience has been shared with the team as a training moment. We're always happy to have you back, and hope to exceed your expectations on your next visit.

Reviewed 7 September 2022 via mobile

One night stay . Clean room and comfortable bed. Excellent service from Julia at breakfast. Great veggie omelet. Coffee was good. Raspberries, strawberries and blackberries were a very nice surprise. Great service and food at Ruths chris steakhouse for late lunch.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us. We are always happy to provide a "clean and comfortable" room. Ruth's Chris does a wonderful job at serving our breakfast, and it seems like you were able to experience that first hand! We hope to have you return so we can exceed your expectations.