“Delicious Pizza- great service! ”

Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom
Ranked #87 of 1,041 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My husband was begging to go back for the cheese pizza! We sat outside, which had fans and was very comfortable even on a hot summer night. Our waitress was super friendly and spent some time hanging out with us telling us about their beer flights. We had the White Thai SC beer, we both loved it! We tried a few other tasters that the bartender recommended and they were all really good, and I am not generally a craft beer person.

For dinner we had thin crust cheese pizza- cut into squares-,which I was happy to see is relatively low in calories (the menu posts calories even by the slice). We got a large and the two of us ate the entire thing- minus a few bites for the pooch! Our son had boneless wings and reported that they were excellent. This meal, which included sodas, beers and a kids meal for the dog cost us $52. A great price for a terrific experience!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Place was quiet but that didnt stop service from being slow. Pizzeria Uno is better. Sip this place and go to Blue Marlin

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We just left this place. We were seated. We were told who our server was, but the server never stopped by. Every attempt we made to get his attention failed. Other staff looked at us, made eye contact. spoke to the server, yet nothing happened. Server wasn't in the weeds, restaurant was no overly crowded. After more than 20 min we left without feeling we were missed.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I have been here countless times and though the food is good the service has been missing since the opening team left. I keep trying to say maybe they have turned it around and this time was the final straw. Let's recap my visit....we waited 10 minutes to place our drink orders, once drink orders were placed I watched my drink sit at the bar for about 7 minutes until I decided to grab our two drinks myself. I sat back down and nothing was said. Our meals came out 30 minutes after ordering. My fries were cold, my buddies sandwich had everything on it he asked to leave off and we left with the four of us deciding we were done giving this place any more chances. There are too many options down here in the Vista to even think about coming back.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

It's overpriced bar food, nothing more. This place was terrible, save your money. The pizza is beyond just thin crust, it's paper thin crust and the cheese won't stay on it anyways. The place is usually empty because people have figured out it's terrible after their first visit here.