“Best Pizza in town”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Amazing pizza. We sometimes come from across town just to have this pizza. Great variety of toppings and cheeses. Hands down my favorite pizza.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I love love love Village Idiot! I'm very picky about the pizza I eat and this is the one place I love going to regularly. The Hurricane is my favorite. They also have awesome drink specials every night

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

My husband & I split a large pizza...it was so good! Crispy crust & on special for $10! Their sangria are to die for & the atmosphere is super casual but fun.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I had a slice of the Village Special and a salad. I'm glad I only ordered "a" slice and small salad because I couldn't have eaten more. The servings see huge!

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Had my youngest son birthday here. The pizza was thin crust and very good. Long crowd but the server was up to it. We had fun.