“good pita”

The Pita Pit
Ranked #231 of 1,081 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 4 September 2018

This was the best pita pit i had in a while traveling all the way from canada !! the staff was super friendly !!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Avery greeted me in a friendly manner and walked me through the menu. I chose the Chicken Caesar on wheat. Flavor is great and preparation is done right in front of you. I had the option to customize further, but I stuck with how it is detailed in the menu. Avery wrapped it up in less than five minutes. I will make this part of my weekly rotation starting now.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stop here. It surely is out of the way, but that was not a deal breaker. Both guys working there were very friendly, and were fast and efficient. The pitas were good, veggies were fresh, can't go wrong with that. Maybe a little facelift or a coat of paint would help the aesthetics, but the food area was clean so who can grumble...

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 January 2017

So they have an augusta location and after I tried one here I began going to the one their as well. The staff here can make you a quality healthy snack.

The staff in augusta makes you a pile of what they like to call food.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

The food is pretty good but literally the past four times I've ordered chips I haven't gotten them. I usually pay with my card so it sucks that I already pay for something that I don't end up receiving. One time I had a guy say it would cost me 2$ for them to deliver MY chips that THEY forgot to deliver and I've already paid for. Another time they said that someone would bring them back to me, and they never showed up. And another time, I just asked for a refund on my card. They said they were going to and they never did. I decided to give them another chance today and guess what... THEY FORGOT MY CHIPS AGAIN. I am highly annoyed.

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to The Pita Pit? Share your experiences!