“Great Staff and Service, Best Food totally amazing!”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #186 of 1,004 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 23 April 2017

I got the 6 oz with a salad and sweet potato the price was like 14.00 it was a Ton of food and all of it was mouth watering delicious!!! Our server was so sweet too and was most helpful everyone was really nice and pleasant. It was an excellent experience.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Our native SC family said we must go to Fatz since we don't have authentic southern food up north in PA. Every time I'm down south I order my favorite dish, shrimp and grits, so I was excited to try the Fatz Edisto version. It did not disappoint! Lightly seasoned shrimp (a dozen!)sat atop cheese grits around a lovely puddle of andouille sausage gravy. A sprinkle of fresh parmesan and scallions top it off. All of the meals were great (love those fried green tomatoes) and the MTO peach cobbler was a perfect ending. Everything was so good, I didn't realize it a chain until I went to use the restroom. Too bad it was a little like a crime scene. It didn't ruin my experience, but it cost Fatz a star.☹️

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We were on our way home from Key West and decided we were hungry. The area really didn't give us a lot of options so we went with Fatz. We didn't go wrong, the wait staff was super friendly, the food was amazing. We will be looking for Fatz Cafe at every stop.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Well I don't know if I have ever been disappointed eating at this restaurant. It is , to me good food, good service, and a nice place to take friends or family.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

My first time at Fatz was July 27,2015 had shrimp and grits it was wonderful. The second tome was July 27, 20016 had shrimp and grits same great food, They serve these rolls with honey and butter they are GREAT. This is where I met my sweetheart and we go here every so often . LOVE THIS PLACE!

Been to FATZ? Share your experiences!