“What a fun and thrilling experience!”

Escape Plan Columbia
Ranked #2 of 25 Fun & Games in Columbia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Find Clues. Solve Puzzles. You will have 60 minutes to put your problem solving skills to the test and work together to escape! Whether it's defusing a bomb to save the city or trying to rescue missing persons, joins us on a live, escape room adventure.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Very friendly atmosphere! The environment was very clean and professional. My experience in the room was thrilling. I was challenged the entire time right up until the last few moment when we escaped!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,526)
All reviews
in 90 reviews
"bomb"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Our group of 5 was between ages 26 - 75 - we had a ball!!!! I think we communicated pretty well! It was so fun! Thank you Kathryn, our game master!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This was our first time doing an escape room. Everyone had a great time! We worked together and finished well! I highly recommend this experience! Plus, Catherine (our game-master) was fantastic.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took our two 13 year olds to do Room 23. Caitlin was our room host and was super friendly and fun. We were able to escape with 50 seconds left, but we were given an extra “birthday hint” since it was my daughters 13th birthday. The puzzles were very challenging and we did get stuck a few times. It was a little scary for our kids because they don’t like haunted houses, but not too scary that they couldn’t handle it and enjoy themselves. The lighting can make things harder to read at times and my husband did get a bit of a headache from the lighting and enclosed space, but it didn’t take away from our experience. Just a heads up if you have bad responses to these types of things. Overall one of the more challenging and fun escape rooms I have completed!