Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$95
View deal
BestWestern.comUS$95
PricelineUS$95
Expedia.comUS$95
Hotels.comUS$95
TravelocityUS$95
Lol.travelUS$109
All reviews best westerns fort jackson room was clean great stay enjoyed my stay stayed one night would stay again front desk staff staff was friendly bw florida lobby interstate conditioner army cereal soap
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2022

Okay place for the night. We were only offered eggs and link sausage. I don't eat eggs and don't care for sausage links. The other members in my party eat eggs but did not care for them. The pool was very small so we did not use it. There were four small children in it and the pool looked full. It was about the size of a pool you can buy at Walmart. (Maybe about 12 foot long.) It did have a nice outdoor area by the pool to cookout. It did feel like a nice safe place to stay for the night. The night shift person was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 10 June 2022

Hotel was surrounded by plenty of restaurants. It was hard to chose what to eat. Bed was comfortable and staff was great. Having a microwave and small frigerator was awesome. Soon there is going to be a Chick Fil A next door.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jenniferholliday2016
Reviewed 12 April 2022

My husband and I travel quite a bit. I have never had an experience such as the one we had at this hotel. As we checked in, for a 3 night stay, Saturday through Tuesday, we were surprised to see the sign advising no housekeeping services for multi night stays. Service was only Monday Wed and Friday, unless you only stayed one night. We made it own bed, emptied the garbage, switched out towels, replaced our toilet paper. We expected service Monday but came back that evening to still no service. Breakfast was poor. One by one service as explained by other guests. Desk person said that they were having trouble hiring. Desk person apologized but it's not their fault. So unacceptable.
If I do was shared upon reserving we could have made a better choice. Place was not BW clean. And it wasn't because of renovations

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara U
Lindy White, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Columbia North East, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we take your concerns very serious. Our guest are our number 1 priority. Thanks for letting us know so we can address right away. Please contact the hotel so that we can talk with you regarding your stay.

Reviewed 5 April 2022

We stay at Best Westerns occasionally, I doubt we would choose this one again. We reserved a King suite NON smoking. When we checked in and entered the room it REEKED of cigarette smoke (this is a non smoking hotel) . We notified the front desk and they immediately switched us to a cleaner fresh smelling room.

PROS: Good hot and powerful shower, good location with easy on off of highway, comfortable room for the price, towels and wash cloths were ok, mattress was ok, (but slanted down noticeably at the head of the bed, pillows were ok.

CONS; THE RIDICULOUS BREAKFAST SYSTEM. First of all when checking in they give you a breakfast voucher for your stay and each morning you present it to the woman in charge of the food line. This is a 2 person operation. 1 woman doles out the beverage and bread. My husband asked for 2 milks and she said we were only allowed to hae one each, so I got my milk for him. But then I couldn't have cereal because we had used our milk allotment. The 2nd lady was in charge of doling out the main course.
I found this entire procedure distasteful, I hesitated to ask for another sweet roll for fear that that would be alloted as well.
Housekeeping had cleaned prior to our letting the room, but there was no lotion and no facial soap. I went to the desk and she gave me some soap, but said they were out of lotion. Within 2 hours we used the last facial tissue and I had to go again to the front desk to get another box. At this time I mentioned that the soap/shampoo/conditioners attached to the shower were not functioning, we couldn't get the shampoo out. SERIOUSLY, is it asking too much for housekeeping to operate with a check list to make sure everything in the room was ready for the next guest? I do understand that businesses everywhere are having difficulty getting help but .............

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank Joanne S
Reviewed 3 April 2022

Great location on our route home. Easy on/off from the expressway. Clean and comfortable hotel and room. Friendly staff. Several restaurants within walking distance from hotel. Would definitely stay here again when in the area or traveling through,

Date of stay: March 2022