1,245 results
All reviews room was clean waffles hot tub stay there again hot breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful front desk staff free breakfast walmart gravy microwave interstate sc graduation
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Excellent customer service. Nice outdoor pool, giant chess game and checkers games available outside, clean rooms, limited breakfast variety. We had to evacuate for Hurricane Florence and were so grateful for the kind staff and comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager B, Director of Sales at Baymont by Wyndham Columbia Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us! We glad you stayed with us and enjoyed your stay! If you ever in the Columbia area please come back to see us!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel charges a $25 early check in fee which, in my opinion, is a rip off. The customer service is awful & the rooms are even worse. I was placed in a room that smelled like smoke when the hotel is a non-smoking hotel. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank You for staying with us! Sorry to hear you didnt enjoy your stay we are making changes and updating our property.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

The first room we went in wasn't even cleaned by the maid. The second room we went in had roaches. The third room we went in the sheets weren't clean. They had stains everywhere it was gross. After the third room I just wanted to leave.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank You for staying with us!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

We were price guaged during the hurricane evacuation. Front desk staff only cared about making sure I was charged for my toy poodle. The housekeeping staff was friendly and made sure we were happy, wish they worked at the front desk.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us! I'm sorry the rate wasnt what you expected. If you ever in the columbia area please stop in.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I used to love this place (see my other 5 star review, dated sept 2016; however it has gone downhill. we arrived early, we asked if we could just cancel and continue on to our destination- but it too late to cancel to get refund. In that case, we decided to just stay anyway, since it was already paid for. We were 1.5 hours early, there was a room empty, clean and available; however, we weren't allowed to go in it without paying $25.00 "early charge." Exhausted, and didn't want to be stuck waiting in the lobby with a child in diapers. We went in, the a/c didn't work well at all, it was loud, the door handle was broken completely (I have pics if needed) so you could get out the door but not back in, screens were missing on most of the doors, I called to ask for help but of course the phone didnt work. I went in person to ask for someone to fix the door, but he didn't come until after dinner- the two stars is because the maintenance guy was really nice. We wanted to unwind in the hot tub,followed the signs to go to it, but they removed it. They put cheap yellow sticky stars up over the sign after I asked. My kid was miserable. Sad that the whole place has lost it's appeal and has become so run down, we will definitely be finding a new stopover on our way to and from Hilton Head.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family