Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$144
PricelineUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
TravelocityUS$144
Vio.comUS$144
AlgotelsUS$153
All reviews typical courtyard business trip campus usc bistro downtown conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2022

A word of warning. I booked a room at Courtyard downtown Columbia, SC that I had to cancel about 32 hours ahead of check in. I was told I would not be charged. I was charged $227.36 on my credit card.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kasey Tyner, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Downtown at USC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2022

I am very sorry for any miscommunication as we do have a 48 hour cancellation policy, like most Marriott properties.

Reviewed 13 February 2022

The hotel is directly adjacent to the USC campus, so convenience is a huge plus if you're visiting the university. The staff were friendly and helpful at the front desk and the restaurant. Rooms are a bit tired, but clean and comfortable. I'd definitely plan on returning when I come back to Columbia.

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Traveler1959-123
Kasey Tyner, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Downtown at USC, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2022

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2021

I stay here often because of USC and I just wish the hotel staff could be consistent in it's service level and policies. Why do you get a microwave in a king bed room but not in a 2 queen room? Why are there problems with bathroom plumbing so often - the people that clean have to know when sinks are clogged and lights are out. A guest shouldn't have to deal with these things week after week. I stay here because of location - but please get it together.

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank BackPacker567497
Kasey Tyner, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Downtown at USC, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2021

Thank you for your feedback - this has been shared with the hotel team. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 12 October 2021

I stayed here for one night while playing at an Oktoberfest off site. It was bascially pretty good. The room was modern and nice. There is a lot of noise fromt he street but it was Saturday night. The parking is in their garage and is free. You are just given a slip of paper to put on your dash. Check in and out were basically good. I did try to check out and got someone else's bill by accident. This was corrected though. The breakfast was not a good experience as I had to buy a dried oatmeal canister to put in my microwave. The coffee was good as it was Starbucks. All in all, if you are staying on campus, this is a good choice.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 25 August 2021 via mobile

Stayed while visiting U of SC for dons college visit. Hotel was a typical Courtyard property, clean, staff helpful & decent location. Bathroom was pretty small but if that’s the worst complaint than we’re doing ok. Overall I’d stay here again when in town.

Date of stay: August 2021