“Fantastic views, comfortable, well-cared for home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Marianne...
“Fantastic views, comfortable, well-cared for home”
Reviewed 21 May 2018 for a stay in March 2018

My husband and I spent a week here during my Spring Break vacation. You can't beat the view. The screened in porch is wonderful. The home is well maintained, and it's clear the owner has done a lot of upgrading on the property.

We come to Edisto every year (and have been for a decade) sometimes more than once a year, and this might be my favorite home in which we've stayed.

I highly recommend it. The cost was reasonable, too. It was still off-season, but even considering that, I felt like it was well priced.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 Aug 2018
Tuckered Out is a very popular home. The owner gives it the attention that a house on the beach needs. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay.
DDshead22...
Anderson, South Carolina
“The sun shines on this place”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I've rented several ocean front and beach view homes through Edisto Realty and VRBO. By far, my family enjoyed this home the most--mostly due to its BEACH FRONT location--folks you can't get any closer. I didn't know what to expect at Edisto this year because hurricane Matthew had left such devastation. I need not have worried, Edisto has returned better than ever. This home had a lovely, large kitchen with everything we needed. The under porch swin was a huge hit with all ages. The screened porch was so enjoyable when we needed a break from the sun but still wanted to be outdoors. The sunrises and sunsets were spectacular. The home was everything we needed with lots of updates. The only negative I can think of was the beds were not as comfortable as we hoped. However, we sleep on a memory foam at home, so nowhere else is going to sleep like home. All in all, it was fabulous and great memories were made. The rental was a bit of a stretch for our budget, but if I can save up again, I'd rent again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Aug 2017
We are always happy to hear that our guest has enjoyed their stay on Edisto. The recovery process from Matthew's storm damage has been amazing. The beach renourishment project was completed in May and has given us 3 times the beach that we had before Matthew. I will pass on your comments concerning the mattresses to the property manager.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing