All reviews civic center walk in shower magnolia mall pool and hot tub great place to stay lots of restaurants restaurants in the area staff was friendly excellent stay convenient location breakfast staff cookies room was clean very nice hotel up to date breakfast bar definitely stay here again
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I upgraded my stay using the Hilton Honors mobile app. I upgraded to the Weekend Get Away package. This package includes Premium WiFi and a $10 room credit. When I arrived no one knew what I was talking about! I had to explain it to them. Now, they were great with trying to figure out what to do next, but it's frustrating when you do your part, but the other party doesn't prepare for their part. It would just be nice for everything to go smoothly when you are getting off the road after a 6-hour drive.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jane B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Florence-Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Tawana4,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us on your trip in Florence! I would like to take a moment to apologize for the miscommunication you experienced during our stay. Sometimes these excellent packages that Hilton offers through their mobile upgrade app don't reflect as easily for us to see on our end. However, I am going to look into this and address it with our staff and make sure this issue does not happen again. Please feel free to email me at jane.wills@hilton.com so I can review this further with you!

Kindest regards.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

This is our third stay at this hotel and last year it was newly remodeled and staff was friendly. This year, not so much. The Clerk at the desk barely acknowledged us, didn't welcome us as Hilton Honors members, talked so fast I could barely understand her and sent us on our way - WHAT??? In the room, the first thing I noticed was that the floor was dirty. There were big spots on the bathroom floor - hopefully it was from the cleaning bucket and not something else and there was "stuff" on the floor in the closet. The entryway floor also looked like it hadn't been swept. The room looked like it had not been thoroughly cleaned in some time. I pulled out one of the cube stools to put a box on it, and behind it was a man's ball cap and a pack of Extra chewing gum along with some other trash. It was obvious that those cubes hadn't been moved or cleaned behind in a very long time. We were in room 331, BTW, in case the hotel wants to know. Not sure if we will stay here again as there are many other hotels at this exit.

1  Thank Jan S
Jane B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Florence-Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Jan S,

thank you so much for taking your time to fill out this survey as well as returning to our property. I would like to take a moment to Apologize for the issues you incurred at our property and would like to assure you that is not the standard to which we provide our Guests. I would greatly appreciate it if you would e-mail me at Jane.Wills@Hilton.com so that I may discuss this issue further.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Thus is an excellent example of the Hampton Inn chain. Great accommodations, friendly and very accommodating staff! Breakfast was served hot, delicious and in a clean environment. Numerous restaurants nearby for evening or lunch dining. Shopping mall next door so you can take a break after dinner and stretch your legs after a day of traveling. Near Darlington Speedway and local points of interest. Highly recommend this hotel when staying in the Florence area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Brittany B, Facilities Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Florence-Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Florence Civic Center! We take great pride in the service that our staff exhibits. They truly love what they do! Any member of our team should be in tune with all of our guests to ensure their expectations are exceeded again and again. We are very excited to see that we succeeded in you. Please know that your comments serve as such wonderful reinforcement of our team's effort which have been shared with all. Rest assure when you are with us that no request, no matter how big or how small, will not go unattended. Once again, thank you for your time, and your feedback. We hope to serve you again soon on your next stop through Florence, South Carolina. Thank you.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Plenty of restaurants nearby to eat at. Easy access to I-95. Only a suite available at check in (our own fault for for waiting so long to get a room). Loved the fireplace. Hot water was just lukewarm!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brittany B, Facilities Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Florence-Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review for our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope that you return again very soon on your next stop through Florence, South Carolina. Thank you.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

hotel is awesome, staff fantastic, clean and modern spacious rooms, and the location is terrific walkable to magnolia mall across the street as well as other shopping centers, lots of restaurants nearby, easy on and easy off I-95, see ya next year!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Brittany B, Facilities Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Florence-Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you so much for the review. We're happy to hear how pleased you were with the location and the easy access to restaurants and shopping in the area. We love having our guests stay with us so that we get to show off our clean hotel and the love that we have in providing the best service possible at all times!
We do hope that you visit us again very soon on your next stop through Florence, South Carolina. Thank you.