“Good dinner”

Don Jose Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #103 of 265 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 December 2016

I was taken here by a local and promised good Mexican. This was it. I had my standard~ chicken fajitas. served hot and perfectly seasoned, they were very good. Authentic Mexican in Florence, a good deal.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

We had tacos burritoes and chips. All were very good . Had a beer and some salsa I cant say it was the best but good

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This place did a good job at running a family of 7 people away! We were treated with rudeness and will Never go back. We felt discriminated against and while leaving, we saw very HUGE rats (not inside), but running around the back door of the restaurant. NEVER GOING BACK!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Don José is a typical Mexican restaurant. The welcome is warm as if you were a long gone friend. The interior is in warm colours. Of course you first start with fresh taco chips and two sauces. One mild and one hot. I decide to go for the Chori-steak. This is a steak with a kind of Chorizo filling on top. I just loved that combination. When I left it was with a satisfied feeling.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

We went out on Easter Sunday to find a place to eat. Most were closed, we wanted Mexican, and Don Jose was the only one we could find open. We don't normally eat here, but we enjoyed our meal and service was good.

Been to Don Jose Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!