“Must have been a bad time”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #195 of 263 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Wife and I walked into Irby St. Pizza Hut this past Saturday afternoon. It was packed and too noisy for us. Too many little kids running around too.
I think I know how the Negroes who lived back in the 40's & 50's and early 60's felt. I am Caucasian and all the folks sitting and working in the PH were Negroes. I felt out of place and went back to our car and drove over to Marco's Pizza.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Staff is usually friendly. Food is usually good. We get takeout about 3 times a month and have had good success with them getting the order right except they have left out the bread that comes with pasta almost every time, so I just have to remind them in the store. Overall a decent place to get takeout pizza, breadsticks, pasta or wings.

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Food was normal fair for Pizza Hut! It's nice to not have any surprises. Delivery was fast, and friendly, order was perfectly cooked!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I looked back at most of the reviews on this site for this restaurant and they basically were the same. Good food--poor service--filthy!
But we went back after our 2012 visit and wham-mo it was real good visit (almost.)
The Garlic Knot Pizza was delicious and the service was very good. There were several employees that came by to see how we were doing. The place was clean!!
The only problem I had was the ethnicity of this restaurant. They had a lot of afro amer working and I believe they own it too. That's okay i guess, but they also had black guests who came in and stayed up front talking to the employees while their little toddlers ran rampant in the place, in and out of the restrooms, coming to our table and staring at the old white couple. The noise level in the restaurant was at least 150 Db due to the fact that the building was not constructed well and did not have any sound-absorbing material in walls or ceilings. Won't go back!

Reviewed 24 October 2015

They have signs advertising their "all you can eat pizza" lunch so I decided to give it a try. It's not a buffet, they bring the pizza's to your table, at least in theory that's what should happen but the kitchen was unable to keep up with demand. The place was not busy so it comes down to poor management; the person in charge was ill prepared to run the kitchen. I waited on average about 8 minutes per slice of pizza. I kept hearing the waitresses saying " we have more pizza in the oven" but it never made it to the lobby. Stick to delivery because this place is unprepared for adequate customer service.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!