“Terrible service”

Add it.
Primo Pizza
Ranked #186 of 263 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We called in an order for 2 large pizzas and was told it would be ready in 20 minutes. It took just over an hour. While waiting, two of the single slice pizzas ran out and were replaced faster. When my pizzas were finally ready I asked if it was normal for phone orders to be bumped by other orders or counter service and received a demure "no". I saw multiple pizza orders come out before mine that were order after I arrived. The pizza is good but the service has taken a nose dive in the last year.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Primo pizza is in the Food Court of Magnolia Mall, and among other items, offers pizza by the slice. For shoppers, this is very convenient, as are all the table and chairs in the court.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

What a very tasty treat during our recent visit to Florence, SC. The pizza was absolutely delicious and the breadsticks were very good, too. The intention was to take the food with us on the bus; however, I have to admit it was too good to wait to eat. (so it was gone before we reboarded the bus.) I would recommend eating here if you enjoy this type of cuisine.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

The food was wonderful as well as plentiful. The prices were quite resonable. However the icing on the cake was Jennifer! She was very helpful when we asked about the area, As well as any questions we had regarding the menu. She was absolutely delightful.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

I do not like pizza (no matter where), but my kids do, so we always go to Primo's. The pizzeria is at the mall, so it is an affordable-quick way to fill the stomach while shopping. Good and fast service. They also sell pizza dough to make your own pizza, I buy it from time to time to make pizza at home. No fail dough.