See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the Great Eclipse of 2017 as it was the only room available for miles. The staff was very friendly and helpful, but the motel is run down and in poor repair. We awoke the next morning with multiple bed bug bites that grew in number over the following days. Would avoid this motel at all costs!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 25 August 2017

I stayed there two nights ago and didn't notice until I got home, to Florida, that I had left the power cord to my laptop in my room. When I called, I had to call five times before someone would answer. When they did answer, I told the gentleman that answered what had happened and he transferred me to housekeeping. All housekeeping said was we didn't find it and immediately hang up the phone. I understood that I was probably not going to get it back, but it is very poor service to hang up on someone.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tgpeak
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

There's nothing wrong with this place a cheap place to sleep out in the middle of no where ..I think the reviews for this place are from people expecting a 5 star place which they don't claim to be ...room was clean and had everything one needs

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

sign says all rooms $39.95 so I guess you get what you pay for.but I paid $66.they were price gauging because of the hurricane.i wouldn't have stayed there if I could've gotten a room else where .pulled the top cover off the bed & the blanket was full of cigarette burns & even on the bathtub.horrible smell in the room.this place should be torn down

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank johnnX2740EZ
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The check in lady was pleasant. This def wouldn't be in the top 50 places I'd choose but with Hurricane Matthew, really wasn't much of a choice. We got a double room. I def wasn't expecting a double full size bed. Funny smelling room. Horrid bathroom. And paper thin walls. The bed was ok. Didn't pull back the covers. Kinda scared to. Not all the lights worked. Would only return in the state of an emergency, like this time.

Date of stay: October 2016