Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
US$146
US$130
Hotwire.com
1,047 results
All reviewscookiescomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanking suitestopping pointindoor poolbreakfast staffeasy accessgreat stoplong drivethe breakfast areastaff was friendlynext morningexcellent staywould stay here againhalf waychecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

This was the worst Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in. 1st room carpets where is dirty I no thanks, 2nd room bugs in bed waking you up,3rd room at 11:45 pm little sleep if any to Afraid to sleep. Breakfast was not looking to good,eggs over flowing the pan into the ham pan. Just nasty. I got 3 bottles of water for my troubles. I can get a case at Wamart for 3.49 for a 24 pack. For $142 a night run far away. No follow up from Management 72 hours later per Hilton standards. Stay away from this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

We appreciate you choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites-North for your stay in Florence. Comments such as yours are invaluable in helping us to recognize areas that need attention. While we always prefer to read about good experiences, there is an exception from time to time. This is not the type of service and experience we strive to provide our guests. We immediately resolved this issue when the first complaint came in as you are fully aware of and again, we apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. We appreciate the feedback we received and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on our way south on 95. Would stay here again. Staff very helpful. Quiet room even though we were located very near the elevator and ice machine. Very nicely decorated lobby. Included breakfast was very good. Highly recommend.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to first say thank you for choosing our location to accommodate your family. We're glad you decided to stay with us and personally experience all that we have to offer. We're also delighted to know that you rated the overall hotel service/facilities highly. It would be our pleasure to deliver another clean, comfortable and quiet stay on your next visit to the Florence, SC area. We find it very rewarding whenever we can exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

This Hampton Inn is one of the nicest we have stayed in (we travel quite a bit). It was clean, friendly and very comfortable.
Breakfast was fresh, well attended and above average. This will be our stopover for our trips to FL from now on!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thank you for your most recent review! We take pride in ensuring that our guests enjoy a clean and comfortable stay! We love hearing feedback from our guests and appreciate it very much. Hampton Inn & Suites-North has been the pioneer in the upgraded complimentary breakfast and continues to be an innovator in new and expanded choices. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that the next time you find yourself in Florence, SC that we will be able to serve you again. If my staff or I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I frequent this hotel often. The staff is very professional, rooms are always clean. There is a good amount of food local to the hotel. The management is some of the most professional and caring towards the guests.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you for your gracious feedback and comments. We are so pleased you found our team so friendly, comforting, and eager to serve in all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves with “southern hospitality” and try to make a point of touching each guest with a fond and memorable experience. We look forward to hosting your hospitality needs in the future.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

This year driving South the 3 Hampton Inns worked out well.
We demand as much as possible no sprays in the rooms. You really have to say that early in the day as the cleaning personnel spray and leave by 4pm. Asking for a hypo allergenic room is not always smooth. Now that the phone answering systems have complexified a not chemically sprayed room is a crap shoot. The 3 nights this trip were fairly benign. Breakfast is fine with lines to the muffins protocol in full swing. Eggs taste like eggs of the lesser quality then good eggs where you might know the chickens. The variation of price eludes me but does not stop me from coming back.
It is hard to keep rooms 100% clean without chemicals, but I am saying we are out of control when comes to accepted fragrances. 2 free bottles of water is always appreciated. This is the 95 corridor the life blood of the coast so traffic is Big.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback! Please know that your voice has been heard & your concerns are our concerns. We strive for your satisfaction and on behalf of the team, we are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay, and we look forward to hosting your next stay with us real soon.