“Brick Oven Pizza The Best”
Review of Rebel Pie

Rebel Pie
Ranked #8 of 263 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Had a chance to go to Rebel Pie last year. Went back this year and just a good.... Fantastic selection of Beers from local distillers.. We had Son of a Peach - So Goooood... With clams, cream sauce and bacon..So rich... All there pizza,s a GREAT Also salads

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome!!!! Really the best food I've ever had. The owners are great...so kind and friendly. I live in Asheville, but I will definitely make a trip back to Florence just to eat here. Thank you Alan and Betsy!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

My family and I stopped in Florence SC on the way down to Florida for a vacation and we stopped again in Florence on our return. We were looking for a good restaurant and had a taste for pizza. We saw fabulous reviews for Rebel Pie and decided to check it out. I am so glad we did! My young kids are picky eaters preferring only cheese pizza. We got a half Cheese and half Shrimp Marinara. The kids loved the cheese pizza to include the crust! The Shrimp Marinara side went so fast between my wife and I that we decided to order another pie making the second a half Pepperoni and half Meat Quartet (pepperoni, sausage, hamburger and bacon). It was quickly downed as well.
We highly recommend this establishment for any travel weary family going to or returning from a long trip!

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on our trip from Florida to North Carolina. My husband ate the Meat Quartet pizza and I had the monthly special which consisted of local pork, cilantro, onions, and pineapple salsa. Both pizzas were wonderful and I especially loved mine because the toppings were on the side and I could fix it how I desired. The service was great and the sweet tea was, too. I would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

One of my favorite places to eat. This month their carnita special was excellent! We drive from Marion just to eat here. And the chocolate gnache cake is delicious.

Been to Rebel Pie? Share your experiences!