“Best hole in the wall”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Great food! Fresh seafood and lots of variety! Something for everyone! Hushpuppies are the best ive ever had!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018

The menu at Rebel Pie is fairly small and somewhat pricey, but the pizzas are good and there are definitely options for add-ons if you'd like. Their dough and sauce are extremely good, but they do go somewhat light on the cheese. (However, it is fresh mozarella, so it's quite tasty.)

Each pizza feeds approximately one individual, and their lowest priced option is roughly $11 (for a plain margherita style - just sauce and mozzarella).

Service is somewhat spotty - I've been in and out in a jiffy before, but my during my most recent visit, it took a good 40 minutes for our pizzas to come out; which was a little bit long for us. The waitress didn't comment on the length of time, so I'm not sure if this is the new norm for them, or not.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I so love Rebel Pie Pizza. Their Pie of the Month is always amazing and they have such unique ingredients instead of the usual simple ones most pizza places have. I will add that the place and atmosphere isn't the best, like I feel in they moved to a different location and had a different style vibe (maybe add some music too) in there the place would explode into more than it already is. But that is just my opinion. But the pizza rocks!!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Rebel Pie pizza is very good and not your ordinary pie. Monthly specialties make it interesting and always delicious!!

Reviewed 25 July 2018

I am so happy to have been introduced to this gourmet wood-fired smoked pizza restaurant near my work. As far as pizza goes, this is THE best! The ingredients were fresh and the handmade dough was perfection!
If you are looking for an intimate but relaxed environment as a couple or a family you will find there are many options to choose from other than pizza, such as the blackened blue shrimp, various salad options, decadent desserts and craft beers.
After my tasteful experience at Rebel Pie, I left and hours later realized that I had left my wallet with hundreds of dollars in it. I was so worried that I would not be able to retrieve my hard-earned money, but upon my arrival my wallet with everything in it was returned to me immediately. I can’t thank the wonderful and HONEST staff at Rebel Pie enough! Unfortunately, it is very uncommon to find trustworthy people who would be so kind as to return a wallet with such a lump sum of money in it.
Thank you Rebel Pie! You are not only THE best pizza place in town you also have superb employees!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Rebel Pie? Share your experiences!