“Best Thai food in Florence”

Thai House 2 & Sushi Bar
Ranked #81 of 280 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite place for Thai food. Always delicious and fresh. They owner's are charming and friendly. If you want seriously good Thai food this is the place.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner based on the rating of this site and the recommendation of a local resident. The smell of raw fish was very strong when entering the restaurant. We sat at a booth which was in poor condition and then moved to a table. There was only one worker in the restaurant and no music of any kind. We ordered fresh spring rolls and the shrimp smelled really fishy. We ordered nothing else, paid our bill and went elsewhere for dinner.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017

When we first walked in the smell was not pleasant. We still wanted to give it a try due to the stars the restaurant received. We should have left as soon as we walked we sat at a table for a long time waiting without being greeted by anyone. I was a lil confused as to why it took so long because there was only to two tables with customers. The waiter finally came and asked if we were ready we said can we get drinks and he commented that he didn't know we were eating here or he would have gotten them already. He then asked if we were ready to order rudely when we hesitated he asked again our your ready to order very rudely again. We then said we were wanting to eat sushi he said it is going to be a long time you see I am the only person here it will take me a long time to make your sushi .It will take me a long time do you want to order! After the offsetting behavior by the waiter, with no drinks at the table after ten minutes, and comments made we walked out.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We went to this place on a Friday evening. I have been here for lunch several times before a very long time ago. The food was mediocre and the service used to be terrible. So I stopped going. But when we went there Friday, we were pleasantly surprised. The food was very good and the service was good too. But they were not busy, in fact we were the only people there. We were glad we went there as we like Thai food very much

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Had the sushi which as far as I can tell was a horrible mistake. The texture of the rice was mushy and the presentation all wrong. I was also frustrated with the amount of time it took for preparation of our order. The place has no atmosphere at all and borders on being a dump...which I would happily overlook if the food was worth it. If you seek sushi...this is NOT the place...

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Thai House 2 & Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!