“Tasty Food, Nice Place”

Add it.
Marco's Pizza
Ranked #93 of 267 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed 19 August 2017

This was our first trip to Marco's, a chain that we were told had become popular and well reviewed. However, we were not hungry enough for their pizza----so we had subs. And we have to admit, they were delicious. So, we'll be back in the near future for one of their Specialty pizzas.
The staff were very friendly and efficient; and the restaurant is clean, has two television screens, and 8 tables (4 with 4 chairs, and 2 with 2 chairs. There are also many chairs along an eating bar along the windows. In short, Marco's is a nice little place!

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Loved it! Great pizza in a clean friendly atmosphere. Far better than most chain pizza places. They were more busy with delivery drive up pick ups than eat in clients but we enjoyed having the place to ourselves

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Never a disappointment when it comes to the Pizza or Service. Super easy to place order online and super fast pickup. Always top quality.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Well, it is true, I am a connoisseur of Italian cuisines, or at least I think I am. I have been to all the pizza places around Florence, and this MARCO'S is really better tasting than all the rest. It almost tastes like my home-made pizza (almost.)
I am being just as honest and truthful as I can be about this TASTE at MARCO'S PIZZA.
If you remember the old saying, TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT!!!!!

1  Thank GEORGE P
Reviewed 20 February 2016

We had the deluxe duo with just about everything on it, I live that you can add sauces for dipping ;). Gives your pizza a little zing! The varieties here are endless and unique. Delivery was a little longer than anticipated, but it was worth the wait.