“Wonderful service and wonderful salad bar”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #51 of 277 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very consistent and a wonderful salad bar. We had good service and the restaurant was clean and well maintained

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Called for carry out. I was staying in a motel next door. Went over to get food. It was cold and items were missing such as condiments. Asked for mgr. He had order re made. Food when eating in our room was really poor. We got the Triple (ribs, fried shrimp, chicken tenders, sweet potato, green bean. All over cooked and dry and hardly tasty. $32 in the trash!

If you can’t cook food well after 8 pm then close!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been to this Ruby Tuesday location several times and we really like it. Good service can be hard to come by in Florence, but we have always been treated well and the food is great. We often have coupons or take advantage of their special offers. We especially love the garden bar.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice Ruby Tuesday's, they really all are not the same. This one has a particularly fresh garden bar, and my wife's hamburger was cooked to perfection between rare and medium rare. Garden bar was well stocked (tiny artichoke hearts, 2 kinds of broccoli salad and 4 greens for salad) All in all a great place to stop coming north from Florida.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

This RT in Florence, NC is a 5-minute walk from the hotel we stop at on our travels between Virginia Beach and St. Augustine. My wife always gets the salad bar which is a very good one. It has over 50 items and the veggies are always fresh. On this visit, I had the salad bar as well as the grilled shrimp. They were served on a bed of flavored veggie rice and I had a side of onion rings. I don’t know what it is about their onion rings, but I think they are some of the best around. The shrimp were also delicious as was the rice. Service was ok.

Date of visit: November 2017