Courtyard Florence(Florence)
US$111
Courtyard
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Hotel Florence(Florence)
US$118
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$108
US$132
US$125
Hampton.com
US$146
US$114
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$165
GardenInn.com
US$118
Trip.com
All reviewsfront deskpancake machinecivic centerlooked brand newindoor poolmovie theaterhot tubfree breakfastmorning breakfastbooked this hotelfrom nydefinitely stay here againhotel roomovernight staythe breakfast areacomfortable roomyogurt
Reviewed 12 October 2016

During our recent stay, this hotel had several Fire Code Violations. As examples, the emergency lights in the hallways and in the stairwells DID NOT WORK. Because the emergency lights did not work, the hotel staff passed out flashlights, one per room, and placed "GLOW LIGHTS" , that did not work, Iin the stairwells. Then, as a final insult, the hotel LOST ALL WATER. We would never use this hotel again!!!

Stayed: October 2016
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay. I'm so sorry that you had to encounter the devastating Hurricane Matthew! We certainly feel that we went out of our way for all of our guests and apologize if you did not feel that way. Concerning the fire code violations, I certainly want you to know that we are COMPLETELY in compliance. Our hotel would not be operating if this were not so. We are inspected by the state of S.C. as well as IHG (International Hotel Group). Per our state guidelines, we have emergency lights that come on and stay up to 4-5 hours, which did happen. However, with the devastating storm, our power went out for 35 hours (and we were completely up to code). It was our decision as concerned staff that we purchase flashlights for every room as well as glow sticks and battery operated lights for the lobby and lounging areas. We also purchased sandwich meat, chips, drinks/water for our guests in order to keep everyone from having to out in the storm for food (although restaurants were also closed). On Friday evening, we planned Bingo games with prizes for our guests as well as purchased many board games for adults and children. Our hotel was not required to do this, but our staff always goes above and beyond for all of our guests (as you can see from all of our reviews). I'm so sorry that you were caught in this natural disaster and hope that your home and family was spared from any devastation!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

We just got home after staying at this Holiday Inn Express while fleeing Hurricane Matthew. The hotel was lovely and clean before the power went out, but then the staff showed what customer care really means. Everyone, from front desk to room maintenance (which went on even without electric power), was eager to help guests in any way possible. You might expect staff to be frazzled and impatient under the circumstances, but they were cheerful and resourceful. I believe their attitude greatly helped stranded guests to accept the situation calmly and cheerfully. Some guests had young children, or dogs, or disabilities, but I never heard anyone complain. Thank you, Holiday Inn staff, for making the best of a potentially unpleasant situation. I hope the Holiday Inn corporate office reads this review.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so very much for your review. It makes us so happy to know that, although we had a terrible storm, you were taken care of and back home safely. That's all that matters to us. During this type of tragic event, we are always more concerned about our guests safety than anything else. Please stay safe!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

We decided to leave our home in Summerville and travel to Florence close to family. We managed to get a room for 3 nights here. The staff were great, the hotel was clean and check-in was easy! Sadly, we loss power Saturday around noon. The staff remained positive, checked on every room and gave out flashlights. They even had sandwich fixings and muffins for meals! Everyone made the best of a bad situation! Thanks again Holiday Express fir making us comfortable and welcome during our stay!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your recent stay! We hope that you are well and your home was spared during the storm. It was our pleasure serving you while you were away from your home!

Reviewed 1 October 2016

A wonderful hotel. Most accommodating and customer driven. All employees are very nice. William and Sharon are two of these excellent employees. We will continue to use this hotel on future visits to Florence

Room Tip: simply make a request via phone!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Dewitte M
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us! Sharon and William are the best in the business for sure! Thank you for acknowledging them. We are happy that your stay went well and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I couldn't believe the cleanliness of this hotel. Check in was quick and simple and the room was very well organized and clean. It was pretty quiet except for the occasional flush of the toilet in another room and you could only hear from the bathroom not the bed. The eggs for breakfast however were a complete disappointment. Not enough to change my perfect review but definitely something you should look into. They had a chemical smell and I'll be honest I've never tasted such terrible eggs in my life.
The bed was very comfortable. Thank you for creating a peaceful sleep for us, the weary travelers.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Thank you for letting us know how your accommodations were. Our housekeeping staff is one of the best! I will definitely take your mention of the eggs into consideration as well. Please come again!