All reviews fire pit full size fridge movie theater breakfast sandwich complimentary breakfast an extended stay sofa bed waffles large room excellent hotel a pet friendly hotel indoor pool pet fee great place to stay breakfast bar comfortable beds would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This is our go to stop when traveling from NY to Georgia and Florida. It’s located in a great area with plenty of food choices. Easy on and off from 95. The rooms are large and modern with bright colors. Great breakfast in a trendy lobby. Pet friendly!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Randy R, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for reviewing Home2 Suites Florence. I am glad you were able to stay with us again. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Traveling with the family driving I-95 North. First time we tried Home2, and it was a great experience. It is a new concept, and you feel the effort Hilton made to make you feel at home. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Randy R, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you for reviewing Home2 Suites Florence. I am glad you were able to stay with us and felt right at home. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

This was my very 1st time staying at a Home2 Suites property and I am most definitely impressed! It's modern, chic, and cutting edge. An absolute BEAUTIFUL property! I will now add this to my repertoire as a favorite property. For the area, I felt the total price of $132 as a Hilton Honors member a bit overpriced, but overall...it was a very nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Randy R, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for reviewing Home2 Suites Florence. I am glad you enjoyed staying with us, and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Staff was really nice and friendly, hence 2 stars and not 1. I would say if anyone in your party has any pet allergies or is sensitive to the air freshener/pet cleaner types of smells, do not stay here. Everything smelled like pets. They do not have any pet-free rooms and can’t guarantee that your room never housed a pet so if pet dander/pet hair/pet smells affect you, I would stay somewhere else. Our first room reeked of pet urine and there were some large areas on the carpet that had a very strong odor. They staff was accommodating and did switch rooms so it was slightly better and not as pungent. Amenities seem nice enough but unless you specifically need a place to stay with pets, I would try one of the many other options in the area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mariam E
Randy R, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that your room had a pet smell and that the room was not treated properly to remove any odor. Although we allow pets in our hotel, it is our goal to have every room fresh and clean for arrival. I am glad we found a better suite for you, and hope you will continue to stay with Hilton branded hotels.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

My husband, dog and I stopped at the Home2 in Florence around 1am after a 10 hour drive. We were exhausted and a little on edge, and the clean, welcoming, and very pup friendly (grassy areas and pickup spots) accommodations were just what we needed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Randy R, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you for reviewing Home2 Suites Florence. We are glad we could be your home away from home with our pet friendly hotel. We look forward to your return!