“Great Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Our waitress Wanda was great. My meal was not, it wasn't the restaurants fault, just what I ordered. It was the braised beef pasta, the flavor was like cinnamon, didn't sit well with me. I'll just order from the regular menu from now on. Every one else enjoyed their meals. My soup was fantastic as always.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

What can I say? I have never had a bad meal at an Olive garden. I always try to get something different and am never disappointed. Of course the salads are always wonderful, all you can eat. Yummy bread sticks.. Great variety and gluten free if needed. Wonderful desserts. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

1. It took more than 10 minutes to get water.
2. We had to ask for refills (after having empty bowls in front of us for 10+ minutes) on the bottomless soup.
3. We had three kids with us, and they brought the meals out piecemeal, leaving the Mac n cheese for the 2 yo for last- created total havoc.
4. Asked for ice cream, but ended up leaving because it took another 10 minutes before we found out they needed another “few” minutes for it to thaw.

This place had a ton of people working the floor, 2+ people working the hostess stand, and even had the little table computers to expedite service, and the service was still terrible.

Food tasted okay, but experience was muddled by the service.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Myrtle and I popped in for a bite to eat on Sunday night and certainly not disappointed.
Donna our server was polite professional and welcoming.
The food was fresh and succulent.
Looking forward to returning.
Salad and shrimp pasta to die for. Bread was complimentary and good to boot.
Great experience and I highly recommend this restaurant to folks.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Visited the Olive Garden while in town in business. The bartender, Meghan, was awesome. Even though she was busy, she was able to keep up, maintain conversations with the guests and ensure that all food and drinks were delivered correctly. Definitely in top of her game!

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!