“Exceptional!”
Review of Flavors of India

Flavors of India
Ranked #31 of 279 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant had the best Indian food I’ve had in years! Very authentic! Wonderful service! Will definitely come back on my next trip to Florence!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Freshly prepared
My daughter loved the Puri and papadam
I Ordered the Saag Paneer and Lamb Curry, both were great
Low salt but that is fine with me and medium spicy is what I got
The lasi hit the spot
Friendly Staff - I called the table for 8 they had it ready

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Stopped in last week for the buffet and ended up coming back four days in a row. Got the buffet three times and ordered off the menu the fourth night. The food was amazing and the service was great. Both the manager and the cook are extremely nice people. Best Indian food I have ever tasted and I've been to London many times.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Avoid this place at all cost. It has no connection to authentic Indian food. The lunch buffet is nothing but bland, over-cooked food - and poorly stocked at that! Terrible experience.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Our family ate here Christmas night during our layover in Florence on our way to DC from Florida. Our hotel informed us the only restaurants open that night were a few small chains that were all nighters. We found this restaurant ourselves online and called and were so fortunate that it was open. It was about a 5 minute drive from the hotel and worth the small trip. The food here was amazing!! The girls enjoyed Mango Lassi which was creamy like ice cream. My daughter ordered Shrimp Korma which was the most delicious Korma sauce I've tasted. The mild Chicken Tikka Masala was actually a bit spicy but very hearty. My spouse had Butter Chicken which is a usual favorite as well and did not disappoint. I had a glass of wine and it hit the spot after the long ride. The prices are mid-range at $12.99 for the Butter chicken. This place is a gem and we will make a point to return to Florence as our stopover again just to eat here.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Flavors of India? Share your experiences!