“Cibo's is a nice place”
Review of Cibo

Cibo
Ranked #17 of 277 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Decent pizza can sometimes be hard to find. The service is very good and the people friendly. The food is delicious and the lasagba dip is incredible ! By all means come here sit down and relax to great Italian food !

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 1 March 2018

My wife and I are both from Northern New Jersey and we think we know good pizza when we have it. Well, Cibo has it! The pies are legit!

We had eaten at Stefanos and learned that a few members of the family there had started a Pizza/not to fancy restaurant called Cibo. We had tried the pizza at Stefanos, and it was very good, but Cibo's is better. The crust was crunchy, and sauce and cheese in perfect harmony and the toppings (sausage and mushrooms on the two pies) in perfect proportion. Again, they were great.

We enjoyed a fantastic bottle of chianti, very fairly priced and the service was excellent.

We can't wait to go here again.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank RichardZ
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The pizza is very good. The rest of the menu is well thought out, but in my opinion not prepared the way the mostly absent owners ( who ARE on site at their other restaurants -which are always top notch in every regard- would want served. I’d like to see this place better managed with more emphasis on quality control of what comes out of the kitchen beyond just the pizza.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We aren't from here so we were trying this for the first time. Me and my husband got paninis and both were delicious! I got the Paisano and he got the Muffaletta. This is my kind of place! It is clean and the food is very good!! We will definitely be back when we come through again!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here many times and the food is always great. This visit we both ordered the calzone, which was fantastic! The guests with us commented that it was the best they had ever had.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank kws20

Been to Cibo? Share your experiences!