“Lunch,Christmas Eve.”
Review of Which Wich

Which Wich
Ranked #79 of 263 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Arrived in Florence on Christmas Eve (noon) wanted lunch for the family.a little slow to make the sandwiches but they were very good. French dip was really good. Not many sandwich stores have French dip. Other sandwiches were good. Service was friendly.i would eat there again.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Stopped in for lunch with my wife and two sisters. Its a pretty easy job to pick the right bag and fill it out to how you want your sandwich. Take it to the order counter, place and pay for your order and then find a table and get your drinks from the drink area. Soon they will call your name and you can pick up your sandwich. I have eaten here before and have always gotten a great sandwich. It is not a big place, so during busy times it may be hard to find a table.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Get what you want in a sandwich by making your own (or at least choosing what you want on it, and having them make it.)

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Decent Mexican food at a reasonable price. Attention paid to make a pleasant environment. Excellent service and not too noisy for conversation.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

Sunday night was our first visit. We were greeted and welcome as we came in. He explained their ordering process and gave us an overview of the menu offerings, which I might add is an array of choices. You can have a hearty sandwich with all the trimmings, chips, and dessert, or you can turn any sandwich into a salad. I couldn't help but notice that young man who greeted us was such a diligent worker. I told my husband, either he is related to the owner or the owners have a phenomenal employee. I couldn't resist asking, and turns out this young fellow (maybe 30 years old) and his cousin own the business together. I was so impressed with this young man! It gives me great hope for the next generation! Keep up the good work!

Been to Which Wich? Share your experiences!