Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A great day for kayaking!!

Chloe was amazing guide. Very knowledgeable about the Eco system and surrounding areas. No... read more

Reviewed yesterday
VKBella
Boardman, Ohio
Dolphin tour

We had such a great time. Our tour guide was awesome and the dolphins were showing out!! Thank you... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
bharwell2413
Atlanta, Georgia

All reviews captain richard morris island saw dolphins great guide interesting facts beautiful scenery folly river amazing sunset sand dollars two hours great trip sunset cruise sea life oysters a lot of fun light house awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2021

Our guide Will was very knowledge and fun spirited would highly recommend and would do again on our next visit

Reviewed 14 September 2021

I purchased a dolphin viewing sunset boat cruise for my 2 kids and myself. It exceeded all my expectations!! The boat was not crowded, was clean and in good running condition. The captain was an expert on driving the boat, the area, the nature, the animals, just everything! Stopping at a sandbar near Morris Island Lighthouse was an unexpected bonus! And the sunset was gorgeous. He timed the return to dock perfectly. Everything about this experience was fantastic. We will definitely do this again and I'd recommend this to all - tourists and locals!

Reviewed 13 September 2021

Beautiful evening paired with Captain Will made this a perfect combination. The sites and sounds of the Local Low Country were a photo dream for me!

Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

We LOVED this experience!! My husband and I are pretty intermediate kayakers but it was no problem for us to handle. We saw so much nature and I just loved the quite, peaceful feeling the Folly River gave us. Our guide Tyler was fantastic, patient and knowledgeable. You could tell he really loves his job and loves the nature of the River. We saw wild dolphins up close and even some small sharks. I would do it again for sure!!

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 29 August 2021

We had a wonderful kayak tour with Will! He was personable and knowledgeable. Will was great with 2 people in our tour who had never been in kayaks before. He pointed out many birds, dolphins and other animals. Highly recommend the tour.

Date of experience: August 2021