“Very good”

Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had pancakes (special pecan, carmel, banana, choc chip) and they were delicious. Also tried the biscuits and gravy which I like very much. There was a lot of choices, and I would like to try many others. Long lines, but they moved quickly. Seating inside and outside. Pictures of dogs everywhere! Very neat.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,441)

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had Saturday brunch and enjoyed this meal. Big portions. Huevos ranchero, hot dogs and hamburgers, she crab soup. If you want to indulge or have a healthy meal, all options are available.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful breakfast.
The shrimp and grits were killer. The crab and shrimp cake Benedict that my wife had was excellent.
Bring your pooch and eat on the patio.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our experience at Lost Dog. We were promptly seen to our outside table and were taken good care of by our server for the duration of our meal.

My husband and I splurged on Bloody Marys, which were wonderful - and which came with paper straws - a huge win.

Our group ordered a wide variety of food - breakfast burrito, black bean wrap (easily converted to being served over greens for our vegan), and various tasty breakfast items - and all were very good.

We also really enjoyed having several adorable dogs joining their humans at nearby tables.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We are at Folly Beach about 6 time a year. LOST Dog is a can't miss visit. it is breakfast food that is well prepared and services quick. Normally there's a bunch of college girls that are waitresses and do a nice job serving. My grandchildren love the place. When they are not with us, the picture of my wife and myself is taken and sent to the grandchildren for them to complain that they were not with us. Just a nice family restaurant. It deserves the rating.