“Outstanding Musical Theatre”

NarroWay Productions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Great food! Great shows! A great time! NarroWay features fun, family-friendly dinner shows in a schedule that runs year-round. Find southern hospitality at its best at the only continuous-running dinner theater in the greater Charlotte area. Be greeted, seated and served by the performing cast. Laugh, cry and be entertained with an original, Broadway-style show. Live animals, talented actors, original scripts, inspiring music and a delicious meal themed with the show are all part of the NarroWay experience. With captivating dinner shows, hilarious mystery theaters, virtue-based children's shows, field trips, camel rides and more, NarroWay has a host of activities you'll talk about for years to come! See why NarroWay is "The Broadway of Christian Entertainment!"
Reviewed 20 August 2017

NarroWay produces multiple plays per year - probably 8 -10 - and they are excellent. We just saw Not Just Another Love Story, set in WW II. LOVED it! Wished so much my dad and my uncle, both WW II Navy vets, could have seen it.

This would be an excellent date night, family outing, S.S., club or senior outing Going as groups would hopefully make it a little more affordable. It is pricey for our budget, but very good quality productions. Most, maybe all, the cast are are amateurs, and the singing was superb. It did not seem like am amateur play, at all.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"all ages"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 13 August 2017

A group from our Sunday School class at Bent Creek Baptist in Candler, NC, (Asheville, NC) attended the production of "Not Just Another Love Story" last week and it was fantastic. Narroway touts itself as the Broadway of Christian Entertainment and I totally agree with this assessment! A delicious dinner was served by the production crew prior to the entertainment. The production was entertaining and professional and I will definitely be returning to this venue.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Very enjoyable evening. The production was very Patriotic, the singers & acting was very good with a very large cast. We'll be back.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I went there with a group of from our church. We all enjoyed the play immensely. I have been to the Christmas plays a few times over the years, but this one has been my favorite so far. I encourage everyone to take time and go see this play. I also enjoyed the meal since it was my understanding that this was a typical meal during that time frame.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 August 2017

If I'd be rating only the play, I'd give it an excellent rating; however, this is a dinner theater and we had dinner first. The dinner was not very expensive; I believe it was just $8. It wasn't very good, but then again, it didn't cost much. If I would return to see another play, I'd definitely skip the dinner. Regarding the play, it was wonderful, with a cast of around 50 people. The actors were very good and the singing was absolutely excellent!