“Not just another love story ”

NarroWay Productions
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Fort Mill
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Great food! Great shows! A great time! NarroWay features fun, family-friendly dinner shows in a schedule that runs year-round. Find southern hospitality at its best at the only continuous-running dinner theater in the greater Charlotte area. Be greeted, seated and served by the performing cast. Laugh, cry and be entertained with an original, Broadway-style show. Live animals, talented actors, original scripts, inspiring music and a delicious meal themed with the show are all part of the NarroWay experience. With captivating dinner shows, hilarious mystery theaters, virtue-based children's shows, field trips, camel rides and more, NarroWay has a host of activities you'll talk about for years to come! See why NarroWay is "The Broadway of Christian Entertainment!"
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful family venue. The talented writer and directors of these productions bring an important timely message with each show. The show begins with a meal that correlates with production you are about to see. As soon as the show starts you will be made aware of the professional level by which the musical was prepared for your enjoyment. Be prepared to receive the poignant message each of these shows has. I gauge the an events level of quality by the amount people I recommend the event to . I tell you that I can not tell enough people about this companies value. Thank you Narroway!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Last night my husband and I went with his brother and wife to see "Not Just Another Love Story" .We had been invited to other shows there ,but never made it.After seeing this story ( based on Hosea) set in WWll I was sorry we had missed other opportunities to go.We have never been to a dinner theater before and really didn't know what to expect.The dinner was great,served by the very friendly and helpful actors.Our server was 13 and she said she had been there for 13 years.She was kind,respectful,helpful. The program was wonderful,made you happy,sad,laugh and cry.We will be returning to enjoy more of the shows they have to offer.I think it's awesome that you can enjoy yourself and not worry that you may be offended.You won't find anything offensive here.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This was our 4th time seeing productions at NarroWay. We saw Not Just Another Love Story last evening and thought we were watching a broadway production. The story was GREAT and the presentation was GREAT GREAT!!! A must see!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This was my 3rd visit to NarroWay and it continues to exceed my expectations. "Not Just Another Love Story" is set during World War II and is based on the book of Hosea. It is an outstanding story of forgiving as God has forgiven us. I enjoy watching movies from the 1940's and they are black & white. It felt like I stepped into a time tunnel as the performers were decked out in their make-up and clothing as that time period came alive! The music and dancing were superb and the story was deeply moving. NarroWay has a standard of excellence that ensures you will never be disappointed in a visit there.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Decided to go see this production without really knowing much about the theater, the dinner or the kinds of shows that are produced there. All I can say is any expectation I had was well exceeded!! The dinner is served at your seat and they take great effort to coordinate it to the time and setting of the show you're seeing. The servers were super friendly too. The seats are roomy and didn't feel cramped at all. The production itself was well written, costumes were great, singing and acting was fantastic! Can't believe I've missed out on this little gem right in my own backyard. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Donna D