“Not Just Another Love Story...Wow!”

NarroWay Productions
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Fort Mill
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Great food! Great shows! A great time! NarroWay features fun, family-friendly dinner shows in a schedule that runs year-round. Find southern hospitality at its best at the only continuous-running dinner theater in the greater Charlotte area. Be greeted, seated and served by the performing cast. Laugh, cry and be entertained with an original, Broadway-style show. Live animals, talented actors, original scripts, inspiring music and a delicious meal themed with the show are all part of the NarroWay experience. With captivating dinner shows, hilarious mystery theaters, virtue-based children's shows, field trips, camel rides and more, NarroWay has a host of activities you'll talk about for years to come! See why NarroWay is "The Broadway of Christian Entertainment!"
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were invited to see "Not Just Another Love Story" . After seeing this story ( based on Hosea) set in WWll, we truly enjoyed this amazing production! The cast members have beautiful, solid voices. The set, costumes, and props are well-planned! A hidden jewel in South Carolina of high caliber!
Thank you, Victoria Pearce for inviting us!!!

Thank R.K. T

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Outstanding time! They do a fantastic, professional and very entertaining job. Fun for all ages, rivals a Broadway production with a close up hometown feeling. We will go each time we are in the area for sure.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I attended tonight's performance and I am continually amazed by the outstanding caliber of cast members and leadership at NarroWay Productions. I admit to being biased, but watching the expressions on faces and seeing the wonderful effects done with the screens, the historical scenes are just awe inspiring. I saw things tonight that I've never seen. Thank you Rebecca Martin and Yvonne 'Birdie' Clark for your faithfulness to God! Keep up the excellent work!!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful family venue. The talented writer and directors of these productions bring an important timely message with each show. The show begins with a meal that correlates with production you are about to see. As soon as the show starts you will be made aware of the professional level by which the musical was prepared for your enjoyment. Be prepared to receive the poignant message each of these shows has. I gauge the an events level of quality by the amount people I recommend the event to . I tell you that I can not tell enough people about this companies value. Thank you Narroway!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Last night my husband and I went with his brother and wife to see "Not Just Another Love Story" .We had been invited to other shows there ,but never made it.After seeing this story ( based on Hosea) set in WWll I was sorry we had missed other opportunities to go.We have never been to a dinner theater before and really didn't know what to expect.The dinner was great,served by the very friendly and helpful actors.Our server was 13 and she said she had been there for 13 years.She was kind,respectful,helpful. The program was wonderful,made you happy,sad,laugh and cry.We will be returning to enjoy more of the shows they have to offer.I think it's awesome that you can enjoy yourself and not worry that you may be offended.You won't find anything offensive here.