“Always good food.”

Pete's of Gaffney
Ranked #14 of 85 Restaurants in Gaffney
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I stopped by after work for a takeout. I ordered the hamburger steak plate which includes a salad, fries (I substituted a baked potato), some onion rings and bread. Despite being very busy, I received my meal in a reasonable amount of time. My hamburger steak was a good size and covered with peppers and onions. The large potato was good. I saved the salad for lunch the next day and it was enough for a meal. A good price for a lot of food.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Pete's has a large variety of meals to choose from . My favorits are the grilled chicken buffalo wrap with ranch, the ham and cheese plate and grilled chicken salad. The fries and onion rings taste great.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Good food, lots of choices, good prices, friendly folk, good sweet tea with the good crushed ice:)).

Reviewed 9 September 2016

They have some very delicious grilled pork chops on the Tuesday menu. I was very pleased with them and will surely order them again.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

We go every week and the food is always great. We try something different every week. So far all of the food we have tried if great. I do like the pulled pork sandwich.