“disgusting”
Review of Hong Kong Chinese

Hong Kong Chinese
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 October 2017

in 8 years of living down here, moving from the northeast, we have had nowhere what we would call good Chinese/Polynesian food. however, this place ranks #1 as by far the most putrid food we have ever eaten. something's we couldn't even figure out what it was. a color of yellow that was atrocious at best. my poor wife took one bite of a beef teriyaki stick that she literally had to vomit out. we chose to throw the entire take out in the trash as opposed to eat further. by far the worst food in 8 years of any food purchased at an outside restaurant. if there was a negative rating of ten, that would be my vote.

1  Thank Thomas C

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We order take-out from Hong Kong at least twice a month. The food is always hot, plentiful, and good! We sometimes have the food delivered and it arrives within the same time frame as the local pizza places. I highly recommend HK for takeout or delivery.

1  Thank Georgia H
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Eaters beware I have bought food from here before and had great food, not sure if they sold their business to another person this was the worse food I have ever had from this restaurant!
We ordered pepper steak and the meat was under cooked the fried won tons were over cooked the fried rice was yellow and that is all it was yellow it looked like they open a box of Rice-A-Roni! I ordered sweet and sour chicken that is what I received no vegetable’s just fried bits of chicken and red sauce.
SC Save your money and go to the store and buy a bag of frozen chinese food it will be better than the food from this restaurant!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Our family of four enjoyed a nice take out meal including fried rice, boneless spare ribs, won ton soup, shrimp toast, chow mein, and lo mein. It was all very good, and fresh.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I would not eat here again. We had it delivered. It was fairly quick and the food was hot. I had the sweet and sour chicken. I got sick in the middle of the night from it. Not a fan...