“If you are in Greenville you must eat here!”
Review of Bucky's Bar-B-Q

Bucky's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #26 of 969 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We were in Greenville for the week to check it out. It was my turn to pick where to eat dinner. I picked Bucky’s because I love barbecue. Well I can tell you that I hit the jackpot. When we pulled up I noticed that it was sort of a dumpy looking place. So, good sign. We went in and ordered. I believe we paid about $12 for each dinner. I got the combo with Pork and Ribbs. My wife ordered the one with chicken, pork and ribs. You also had to pick from two sides. I picked the beans and potato salad. Well the amount of food they put on the plate was overkill. The quality of all of it was incredible. If we had stayed longer we would have gone back. Best barbecue I had in awhile. My wife and I highly recommend this place. Don’t be fooled by the looks of it from the outside.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Wife ordered food prior to the Thanksgiving holiday. When I went to pick it up they had no record of our order. The good news is that they made it right....even giving us an extra pound of pork. Great business acumen putting the customer first. Sweet potato crunch was outstanding as always.

Another reason that Bucky's is our BBQ place in Greenville.

1  Thank abcjjl
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

One of the best BBQ restaurants I’ve been to. Always consistent and reasonably priced. Great selection and service.

1  Thank TheGreenville5
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

The smoked quarter chicken is excellent. I also enjoy the green beans and potato salad. 9.00 lunch with a drink. Reasonable for the quality of food.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Took a business colleague from China (1st time visitor to USA) here for lunch. He enjoyed his pulled pork BBQ. I had the half chicken - been here multiple times.