“Casual dinner for two”
Review of Davani's

Davani's
Reserve with OpenTable
Davani's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 968 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: McDaniel Road
Description: Upscale casual dining restaurant with cozy seating for up to 65 people located in historic area of Greenville, South Carolina. Menu offers continental cuisine with old world classic French and Italian dishes made with premium cuts of meat, freshest seafood and local ingredients. Extensive wine list from around the world will delight wine lovers. Private dining room available for party's up to 28.
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit after hearing many great things about Davani's. The meal lived up to expectation and the experience was superb. We had Chicken Picata and highly recommend that dish. Our waitress was very attentive, knowledgeable, and provided the right level of service balanced with privacy for our dinner. The owner spoke with us to assure everything was just right. Ambiance is perfect for a comfortable evening with spouse and friends. This place has moved into our "top places in Greenville for a great meal". Can't wait to go again!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Great selection of wines on the menu. We chose the Malbec reserve. It was excellent.

I enjoyed my Duck Brest. But, I have had better. My co-workers really liked the chicken parm. Lasagna was not as tasty.

The waiter was awesome. Very knowledgeable and took great care of our table.

Not sure the food was worthy of the price range.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We love Italian food. The decor here is perfect for an Italian restaurant. The food? Good but not memorable. Ceasar salad over dressed and oily. Wife's veal was good, a bit on the greasy side, my Osso buco was a bit tough, not the fall off the bone expected. Service was adequate and owner helped us pick a wine. We'll be back and try it again.

1  Thank Ron E
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This is a foodie's gold medal winner except for one thing: portions are outrageously big! If I would have known, I'd have ordered only an app (the smoked trout was divine, topped with very crispy fish skin, yum!) and a salad.
Instead my entree was porcini ravioli with chopped tomatoes and fresh mozzarella, huge but so delicious I forced every bit down. I don't get to Greenville often, but this will definitely be a stop whenever I'm passing through.

1  Thank maddiera
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Finally got a chance to visit this restaurant and we are so glad we did. Jennifer our server was just great. Rocky the owner was equally as nice and made a point to
make us feel very welcome. Had the White Truffle and Porcini Ravioli, so delicious.
My husband had the Catch of the Day Special (the name of the fish escapes me) and
enjoyed his meal also. For dessert I had the Bread Pudding and my husband the Tiramisu. What a treat. Wonderful atmosphere, quiet and laid back. We loved it and plan on returning.