“nice lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

great server
shared an order of edamame and sashimi sampler... way more than enough for lunch.
they let us substitute yellowtail for tilapia on the sampler.
pieces cut thinner than what we are used to in fl but still good.
yellowtail had a fishy taste... but all others tasted super fresh.

this place is part Japanese sushi n part Mexican.... strange to see both on menu but we stuck w the Japanese menu

pleasant lunch

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I asked for a glass of lemonade, there was a long hair on the brim of the glass. I didnt make a scene, I understand stuff happens. When I asked the waitress if I could replace it she told me that she's have to charge me for another drink bc the hair was outside of the glass...a lot of it was outside of the glass but it started at the brim. So I refused the replacement, and I also refused to pay for that one. That sorta set the tone for the rest of the night, and I ordered prior to this or else I wld have left-and I also went with friends. They enjoyed their food thoroughly but I was just very turned off by the hair thing. Another patron at the table next to mine had a fly in her glass. Im not sure if they charged her or not but thats my main complaint of this place. Too bad too, like I said everyone else enjoyed their food.

1  Thank Cassandra B
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Stopped by for a lunch snack after the farmers market. Rainbow Roll and Shrimp Tempura Roll were so well made, fresh and delicious. Very reasonable pricing for great sushi. We choose to eat inside, but they offered outside seating as well. Attentive service. Will be back.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Such a wide variety of food. A good place to stop with friends. I would recommend adults only in the evening. All the different items I've tried have been excellent.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I happened upon this place and were intrigued by the menu and vibe. Jim (?), the bartender/manager was nice as could be. The food was really nice and my wife had mostly Japanese and I had mostly Mexican. I would recommend.