“Speedy's Cousin”
Review of El Patron - CLOSED

El Patron
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

My wife and I met some friends for lunch at El Patron. The food was good, and the staff friendly, but the speed of service left a little to be desired. I prefer the speed of Speedy Gonzales, not his slow poke cousin, when it comes to service.
I don't think this is the norm for them and will give them another chance. The food was fine we just wanted it faster.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

This place just opened up recently in a local strip center. The interior is nicely decorated with Mexican village scenes painted on the walls, and western style carvings on the wooden booths, in fact it still has the "new car smell." I was already to cut them some slack on food quality/service because it usually takes awhile for a new establishment to shake the kinks out. Well, I didn't need to cut them any slack at all, because everything was excellent. Food, service, ambience, value. This is a new establishment, but they've obviously "done it before."

Reviewed 7 January 2014

we recently ate at el patron and paid with debit card however that wasnt the problem the bill WAS though it was charged way more than we authorized. they had kept our information and charged somebody else's order with ours. we explained the situation to the manager and even showed him our bank statement but said he couldnt do anything. BAD DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank teresa j
Reviewed 5 January 2014

DO NOT PAY WITH DEBIT they will take out way more than what the bill is originally for and to top it all off we returned to speak with the manager and he says oh sorry it happens. he did not offer to fix it or correct it in anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD DECISION ON HIS PART!!!!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

El Patron Restaurants are the diference to others, They have a larch menu. Sea food, Pastas,
Steaks and the tipical mexican food.
My family and friens love it. I work in Anderson, so I eat in Anderson Locations.
Am from California so I can see the diference.