“Good service, good menu selections, good food.”
Review of CityRange

CityRange
Reserve with OpenTable
CityRange is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 969 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$7 - US$36
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An upstate favorite where you can enjoy warm hospitality and inspired, award winning menus made fresh daily with craveable American cuisine. We specialize in juicy, tender, sizzling Black Angus steaks, comfort food with a flair; fresh salads and sandwiches, craveable appetizers and decadent desserts.
Reviewed 14 May 2018

We were seated immediately on saturday night at 7pm - usual and impressive. Good service, good menu selections, good food.

Cory W, Owner at CityRange, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for coming in!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Our group of 4 sat outside and had dinner. It took the waitress about 7 minutes to acknowledge that we were there.
Ordered the Crab Bisque; the flavor was very good! I wish the crab was chunkier instead of stringy.
I ordered my filet medium/medium well. I told the waitress slightly pink on the inside. Red in the middle is not slightly pink. If the waitress had bothered to come back to see how things were I would have told her to have my steak re-cooked! At least I was able to eat around the red meat! The flavor was very good and the steak was tender.
The waitress was not very attentive. I don't want her hanging all over but I would have liked her to ask us how our meal was.
I got one glass of iced tea :-( Not once did she ask for a refill
It took almost 1/2 hour to get my salad :-(

Cory W, Owner at CityRange, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Sorry to hear about your disappointing visit. We have messaged you and hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

A you can see from the reviews this place has some issues. We ordered the Prime Rib on recommendation from our waiter. We also ordered a salad and soup first. So, the first thing that happened is that the guys bringing out the food brought our dinner plates with the Prime Rib. I explained we did not get our salad or soup first. Of course they apologized and said they would rectify it. Seems like the new thing is getting down your apology. Then our salad and soup arrived. Once done with that our entre arrived. We ordered medium for the Prime Rib. The waiter told us that would be pink on the inside center. So, what did we get, Bright red on the outside. This meant that it was close to raw. We had to send it back. They threw it on the grill to get it the way we ordered it. Last was the check. They got that wrong 3 times. The waiter finally had to give us $5 out of his pocket to make it right. The Prime Rib was not worth the price. It had quite a bit of fat running though it. All in all I would not go back there. If you go, good luck.

1  Thank Gerry D
Cory W, Owner at CityRange, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback.. I would like to find out more specifics about your visit. Would like to contact you off site, if possible. Contact gm@cityrange.com

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

After several years, we decided to try this restaurant again. We went for Sunday brunch. Live music and excellent service were a great, but the food was awful. Dirty tables and glasses, burned hash browns, small food portions. Very sad.

1  Thank jgm6704
Cory W, Owner at CityRange, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Interested in more information concerning your visit, if possible to contact off site. Please send info to gm@cityrange.com

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We wanted steak and seafood and decided to give here a try, the food was very tasty however for me and my husband (2 entrees, 1 app, 2 cokes) over $100 and thank goodness we ordered an apptizier or he would have left hungry. We got the steak tips with crab cake (you get 3 tips and a crab cake the size of a chocolate truffle ontop the steak tip, with asparagus and mashed potatoes.) Don't think we'd go back, not great when the husband leaves hungry but the food was tasty!

Cory W, Owner at CityRange, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Nine times out of ten we hear our portion sizes are too large. Sorry you feel this is not so. Would like to talk to you if possible.
Please contact gm@cityrange.com