Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
SAVE US$15
Hampton.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
FindHotelUS$102
All reviews haywood mall front desk off the highway convenient location great stay breakfast staff fire pit staff was friendly the entire staff very nice hotel business trip patricia inns accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2020

Stayed here last weekend. From the gal at the front desk, to the team who prepared our breakfast (light, but tasty and good options), it was perfect! Room was very clean, plenty of towels, etc. Convenient to the mall and the highway. Will look forward to staying here again on future trips to the area.

Date of stay: November 2020
Chris Kohlmorgen, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Hi bonjour2u!

Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn Greenville/I-385 Haywood Mall. We pride ourselves on a wonderful staff, amenities, and cleanliness and are glad to hear you enjoyed them all. We would love to be your home away from home and look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 20 September 2020

For the first time since March I was allowed to have housekeeping come in for a quick refresh - empty trash, towels and make the bed. They clearly explained they would not do a deep clean and I was fine with that - I loved just having the quick and easy stuff taken care of on a daily basis. I found Chris Kohlmorgen Assistant General Manager to be quite helpful. The woman working the kitchen - I'm sorry I don't know her name- was very welcoming and friendly. This will be my first choice when I return to Greenville for business.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank HKBHCB
Chris Kohlmorgen, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2020

Hi HKBHCB,

Thank you for leaving such a great review on Tripadvisor! I am happy to hear about your satisfaction with our progression of our housekeeping department during the current circumstances. I am also pleased to hear my assistance was appreciated during your stay! We try to provide a home away from home for all of our guests and we are not happy unless you are. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future and hope you stay safe on all of your future endeavors!

Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

Beautiful property across from Haywood Mall. Lobby looks new just like the rest of the hotel. My only issue is that I wasn’t aware of the new breakfast products due to Coronavirus, I know changes are necessary but maybe would’ve been better to wait until Monday. Still understandable, thank you for a nice stay and good luck during these hard times!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ChrisKohlmorgen, Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2020

Hi Mdvf77!

I am happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed staying with us at the Hampton Inn Greenville/I-385 Haywood Mall! We strive to keep our property like new and to provide a clean and elegant accommodation for all of our guests. My apologies on our recent changes due to the current pandemic and hopefully everything will be back to normal sooner than later. We hope to see you again in the near future and provide the exceptional breakfast that is promised and expected!

Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

After checking the prices of downtown Greenville hotels, we chose this Hampton on the outskirts of the city for our long weekend visit. We love Hamptons, and this one is predictably similar, but the staff were exceptionally friendly and welcoming. We took a room on the 5th floor, away from the highway, and it was very comfortable and quiet. The location was perfect, just an easy 10” drive to the center of town, where there is ample public parking.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Kennsue!

Thank you for leaving such a great review on Tripadvisor! I am happy to hear about your exceptional experience with our staff and would enjoy accommodating you again in the near future. We strive to treat every guest like family and if there is ever anything we can do to create a more enjoyable stay please let us know!

Reviewed 26 February 2020

Needed a room for the night. Greenville downtown was prohibitively expensive,and this was an excellent alternate location. Just minutes from downtown and close to family in the area, our purpose for the trip.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ChrisKohlmorgen, Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Hi Johnandlaura B!

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Greenville/I-385 Haywood Mall! I am happy to hear about your excellent stay and glad we could accommodate your needs at a cost effective alternative to downtown Greenville. We hope to see you again in the near future!